Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

See when he's with Vidya he's focussed on becoming the beta again! But when he's with Abhira obviously he's thinking about the shraap.. but yes, I do think they are wantedly making everyone else's reaction subdued in comparison to Armaan's.. smiley44

Haan to beta bane who is stopping him, just say the reason to abhira that he is worried about shraap & want to wait till maasa accepts him back before taking the relationship forward. Just like how abhira convinced him when kp did the same.

This behavior of his is going to push abhira from him, which i believe is injustice, considering he used to say he is her "only" family. Im not saying he should romance her(romance waslon ke lite ruhi rohit ke scenes de rahe hain cvs), but few words of reassurance would be enough. Upar se cake kaand hone waala hainsmiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Kaveri doesn't even call Abhira by her name...Vidya, atleast for a long while has been on her side.. sure she flips, but Abhira has got a lot more love from Vidya than she ever did from KP.. so is hisaab se this should've impacted her more.. my problem is with the writers because ek ko zyaada dikhane ke liye they have completely kept her reaction subdued.. I wasn't expecting Abhira to behave like Armaan but I also expected more than just saying I'm feeling bad. That's all. It's not a fault.. it's just that her reaction is making Armaan's reaction look OTT and it's not.

And they took a sensitive topic for all this kalesh is the worse thing happened smiley44

Kaveri doesn't even call Abhira by her name...Vidya, atleast for a long while has been on her side.. sure she flips, but Abhira has got a lot more love from Vidya than she ever did from KP.. so is hisaab se this should've impacted her more.. my problem is with the writers because ek ko zyaada dikhane ke liye they have completely kept her reaction subdued.. I wasn't expecting Abhira to behave like Armaan but I also expected more than just saying I'm feeling bad. That's all. It's not a fault.. it's just that her reaction is making Armaan's reaction look OTT and it's not.

@bold I agree on the writing part. I was actually expecting Ab to be sad or atleast thinking about her reports. For now Ar has accepted her being infertile but still was expecting more reaction monologue. It seems writers have totally forgot about fertility kaand🤔 its more of Vidya mata reaction then Ab herself
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Haan to beta bane who is stopping him, just say the reason to abhira that he is worried about shraap & want to wait till maasa accepts him back before taking the relationship forward. Just like how abhira convinced him when kp did the same.

This behavior of his is going to push abhira from him, which i believe is injustice, considering he used to say he is her "only" family. Im not saying he should romance her(romance waslon ke lite ruhi rohit ke scenes de rahe hain cvs), but few words of reassurance would be enough. Upar se cake kaand hone waala hainsmiley37

Bold - ye Nahi Hua tho story aage Kaise badegi but no.. she won't go away . Just a fight or an outburst where she calls him out for shutting her out.. and asking why he kept saying tum Meri ho when he doesn't mean it.. and I'm seated and waiting for that to happen smiley42smiley42

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

The execution of this entire track has failed massively. Vidya was supposed to have motherly concern about Armaan’s future without children, she is now a completely vile hag. Abhira’s pain, her feelings, everything has been suppressed when it should have been the one to get majorly highlighted. Armaan was supposed to be sensitive to Abhira and be there for her through this but he is on an different trip for becoming beta #1 again (which he anyway will never be till Rohit is around).

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally agree- it would have been nice to see Abhira’s insecurities regarding it and Armaan reassuring her- but like now it has turned into a thing between Mother and Son!

I really wish they retrack and Abhira starts to be more upset about it, looks for treatment/alternative plans and Armaan just supporting her and telling Vidhya to f*** off…

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Dadisa ne khud hi koi nashe waali toffee khaa li kya?

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Oye we also got him almost kissing her & her holding his bare back - that also has to be counted - I refused to back down despite Maa becoming haddi smiley36

Almost kiss and abhira ko humne consider hi nahi kiya tha deciding rules mainsmiley36..... but we can modify🤷‍♀️

See when he's with Vidya he's focussed on becoming the beta again! But when he's with Abhira obviously he's thinking about the shraap.. but yes, I do think they are wantedly making everyone else's reaction subdued in comparison to Armaan's.. smiley44

but why do makers want us to hate Ar after such wonderful redemption??🙄 I just don’t want him to turn mute mode again🙏