Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

not romancing his newlywed wife is okay, totally understand he is in the different zone right now but I do expect him to share his feelings with Ab. I am sure she will understand, right now he is not sharing and infact hurting her more. When a receiving end is not aware why sudden change its kill you. I just hope he bounces back. smiley13

But it's not a sudden change na! She also heard what Vidya said.. although I have an added issue here.. I think Armaan's reaction is coming across as OTT because they are showing Abhira's reaction to be far too subdued.. If you remember this is the same girl who was Soo affected by KP's baddua before she got into her car to leave PH. She wanted to make sure KP was on board cos she couldn't bear to live with her baddua.. Now her MAA has given a shraap and she isn't reacting as gravely as she did before.. Her saying she's also affected isn't coming across as effectively because they are deliberately under playing her reaction and over playing Armaan's.. but yes, he will bounce back for sure..

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

not romancing his newlywed wife is okay, totally understand he is in the different zone right now but I do expect him to share his feelings with Ab. I am sure she will understand, right now he is not sharing and infact hurting her more. When a receiving end is not aware why sudden change its kill you. I just hope he bounces back. smiley13

Just hope Abhira had a memory loss by thensmiley9

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

But it's not a sudden change na! She also heard what Vidya said.. although I have an added issue here.. I think Armaan's reaction is coming across as OTT because they are showing Abhira's reaction to be far too subdued.. If you remember this is the same girl who was Soo affected by KP's baddua before she got into her car to leave PH. She wanted to make sure KP was on board cos she couldn't bear to live with her baddua.. Now her MAA has given a shraap and she isn't reacting as gravely as she did before.. Her saying she's also affected isn't coming across as effectively because they are deliberately under playing her reaction and over playing Armaan's.. but yes, he will bounce back for sure..

She gave Kaveri the importance because she doesn't behave like flipper Vidya who again after two days will give them dua for janam janam ka saathsmiley36.

Vidya ke karnamon ka usko pata hi haismiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

She gave Kaveri the importance because she doesn't behave like flipper Vidya who again after two days will give them dua for janam janam ka saathsmiley36.

Vidya ke karnamon ka usko pata hi haismiley37

Kaveri doesn't even call Abhira by her name...Vidya, atleast for a long while has been on her side.. sure she flips, but Abhira has got a lot more love from Vidya than she ever did from KP.. so is hisaab se this should've impacted her more.. my problem is with the writers because ek ko zyaada dikhane ke liye they have completely kept her reaction subdued.. I wasn't expecting Abhira to behave like Armaan but I also expected more than just saying I'm feeling bad. That's all. It's not a fault.. it's just that her reaction is making Armaan's reaction look OTT and it's not.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

The funniest bit was when Kaveri practically called herself a dictator who can do as she pleases, when phuphasa questioned her about offering Abhira a job at the Poddar Firm. smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Wohi toh it seems so illogical, abhira & rest of family is behaving as if koi shraap diya hi nahi, only armaan remembers it as if vidya & him were alone when she cursed the new couple.

When with vidya, armaan doesn't seem to remember the shraap but as soon as there is a moment with abhira all of a sudden he remembers ohh shraap diya hain maasa nesmiley39

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Coming back to main mudda.....bet.... we got waist hold and eye lock.... dono ka average lena hoga

Oye we also got him almost kissing her & her holding his bare back - that also has to be counted - I refused to back down despite Maa becoming haddi smiley36

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Just hope Abhira had a memory loss by thensmiley9

lmao 🤣 this would awesome…..we can blame it on kismat naseeb and badla bhi pura ho jayegasmiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Wohi toh it seems so illogical, abhira & rest of family is behaving as if koi shraap diya hi nahi, only armaan remembers it as if vidya & him were alone when she cursed the new couple.

When with vidya, armaan doesn't seem to remember the shraap but as soon as there is a moment with abhira all of a sudden he remembers ohh shraap diya hain maasa nesmiley39

See when he's with Vidya he's focussed on becoming the beta again! But when he's with Abhira obviously he's thinking about the shraap.. but yes, I do think they are wantedly making everyone else's reaction subdued in comparison to Armaan's.. smiley44

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

It’s so weird how the infertility issue is majorly centred around Vidya and Armaan rather than Abhira, considering how she is the most affected by this piece of news. The insensitivity with which it’s been handled is simply disgusting!

Edited by mysticxmyth - 5 days ago