Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Mil hi jaaye tho achha hai tbh.. see I'm not very worked up over how he ignored everyone when he was wanting to get married.. cos mindsets work like that.. everyone thinks Shaadi hogayi tho thoda gussa karenge but eventually they'll come around.. I think Armaan is unable to process the extent of Vidya's anger that made her even go as far as curse him and worse, disown him! And for Armaan abandonment has to be the biggest fear!! He's still in shock and processing what is happening to him.. he will come around once he regains his composure.. and if MG's slaps will do that job, then I'm all for it smiley37 I'm all for even Abhira doing it.. but I'm ngl, i want him to screw him properly and then repent and apologise.. and I'm totally enjoying the current stuff so thappad can wait for a few days please smiley42

if Manish’s intent in not embracing Abhira completely and giving her the confidence of family can be justified and accepted, then Armaan can be accepted a thousand times over …it is very simple …how can Armaan possibly embrace love when Vidya has disowned him..her anger he can take not her breaking of relations ..how does he tell Abhira that he feels terribly guilty for doing this to his mom ..because that would imply he regrets their marriage …which he doesn’t either ..he is just torn and heartbroken and in a space where he wants to simply to keep it all to himself and stew in silence ..this is my take and I am good with it ..and I am so glad Armaan is over that lovesick puppy phase …it was getting tiresome to watch ..I have never been the one for sweet romance and this was getting sickly sweet ..there I said it all ..bas ab mera hogaya!!!!
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

if Manish’s intent in not embracing Abhira completely and giving her the confidence of family can be justified and accepted, then Armaan can be accepted a thousand times over …it is very simple …how can Armaan possibly embrace love when Vidya has disowned him..her anger he can take not her breaking of relations ..how does he tell Abhira that he feels terribly guilty for doing this to his mom ..because that would imply he regrets their marriage …which he doesn’t either ..he is just torn and heartbroken and in a space where he wants to simply to keep it all to himself and stew in silence ..this is my take and I am good with it ..and I am so glad Armaan is over that lovesick puppy phase …it was getting tiresome to watch ..I have never been the one for sweet romance and this was getting sickly sweet ..there I said it all ..bas ab mera hogaya!!!!

Bold - This!! This is not such a hard thing to accept if you just put yourself in that position and think for a second! He isn't guilty or regretting marrying Abhira.. but for him to talk about how he's feeling about Vidya's disowning of him, will come out like that no matter how much he sugar coats it and it won't matter who's listening on the other side.. Abhira or some random person wouldn't be wrong to get offended by what he says.. so he's doing what he knows best.. internalise his issues until either it ceases to exist or until he knows how to go about solving it.. this time though he will come around sooner rather than later..

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Wasted outfit ke list lambi ho rah hai..smiley36

Hope they gave it's color variants as night suit...

Ohgod! thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Achha ye batao, Armaan pant pehen ke Naha raha tha? smiley5

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Achha ye batao, Armaan pant pehen ke Naha raha tha? smiley5

I'm actually glad he was wearing pants so I'm just going to ignore the logic smiley37
Ohgod! thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I'm actually glad he was wearing pants so I'm just going to ignore the logic smiley37

Aree I was thinking he wore pants before opening door for Abhira but phir paani tho band karna chahiye tha smiley37

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aree I was thinking he wore pants before opening door for Abhira but phir paani tho band karna chahiye tha smiley37

i think woh aise hi naha raha tha. smiley37

Bold - This!! This is not such a hard thing to accept if you just put yourself in that position and think for a second! He isn't guilty or regretting marrying Abhira.. but for him to talk about how he's feeling about Vidya's disowning of him, will come out like that no matter how much he sugar coats it and it won't matter who's listening on the other side.. Abhira or some random person wouldn't be wrong to get offended by what he says.. so he's doing what he knows best.. internalise his issues until either it ceases to exist or until he knows how to go about solving it.. this time though he will come around sooner rather than later..

not romancing his newlywed wife is okay, totally understand he is in the different zone right now but I do expect him to share his feelings with Ab. I am sure she will understand, right now he is not sharing and infact hurting her more. When a receiving end is not aware why sudden change its kill you. I just hope he bounces back. smiley13

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i think woh aise hi naha raha tha. smiley37

Pant was just an illusion for us viewerssmiley37