Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Waise idiots ne itni pretty saree shower scene mein waste kardismiley13

I was about to say this.....blue saree use kar lete shower main😡

Edited by Rash_H - 5 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

well if in this case abhira did add the almonds ,.then she does deserve some scolding..as she should have found out if the old witch is allergic to,anything…as nut allergy is common… anyway hope Armaan and family isn’t too hard on her 🤨..she didn’t purposely want to hurt that ŵOman..although we all do 😂

Post divorce armaan never shouted on her, hain na... Time to go back to old memoriessmiley42

Lagta hain birthday ke din maasa apna pyar barsayengi sautele bete pe watching him shout at his new bride. smiley31

Coming back to main mudda.....bet.... we got waist hold and eye lock.... dono ka average lena hoga

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Yess and kya pata rain main reconciliation dikha desmiley42

Itna aage ka Nahi soch rahi mein abhi par yes.. I do want for Abhira to burst out at him and for Armaan to snap out of this trance and realise what.hes doing and apologise and make it up to her smiley27 ab wo room mein bhi ho tho chalega..

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Waise did I hear MG defending Armaan sa smiley37 bring out those who were hoping for ulte haath ka thappad smiley37

Shaadi ke liye abhira se haan inhone hi bulwaya tha & if cake kaand is by abhira's mistake then he might be justifying ke armaan's anger is valid as his maasa was on the receiving end. Upar se ge isn't aware of shraap & armaan maintaining distance. Toh support toh karega hi.

But im waiting for his ulte haath ka thappad. Milega zarur milega, im 200% sure

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Coming back to main mudda.....bet.... we got waist hold and eye lock.... dono ka average lena hoga

Anyways jo log full,avg Jeet gaya and jinka buri tarah se kaat gaya sabko Mubarak...

bade bade shehron mein aise chote chote cheezein hothe rehthe hai smiley36.

Edited by Visszz - 5 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
she made sure ki mera view block na ho. Such a sweet girlsmiley27

1000054053.jpg

1000054055.jpg

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Shaadi ke liye abhira se haan inhone hi bulwaya tha & if cake kaand is by abhira's mistake then he might be justifying ke armaan's anger is valid as his maasa was on the receiving end. Upar se ge isn't aware of shraap & armaan maintaining distance. Toh support toh karega hi.

But im waiting for his ulte haath ka thappad. Milega zarur milega, im 200% sure

Mil hi jaaye tho achha hai tbh.. see I'm not very worked up over how he ignored everyone when he was wanting to get married.. cos mindsets work like that.. everyone thinks Shaadi hogayi tho thoda gussa karenge but eventually they'll come around.. I think Armaan is unable to process the extent of Vidya's anger that made her even go as far as curse him and worse, disown him! And for Armaan abandonment has to be the biggest fear!! He's still in shock and processing what is happening to him.. he will come around once he regains his composure.. and if MG's slaps will do that job, then I'm all for it smiley37 I'm all for even Abhira doing it.. but I'm ngl, i want him to screw up properly and then repent and apologise.. and I'm totally enjoying the current stuff so thappad can wait for a few days please smiley42

Edited by Ohgod! - 5 days ago