Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Digastric

Toh phir winner 20/10?

So glad I recused myself from judge-ship and Tanu barred me from contesting smiley42 she is so thoughtful smiley31smiley27smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 5 days ago
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Armaan sa aapko husband title unlucky hai please aap boyfriend hi thik hai πŸ˜” mujhe aapka reaction dikh raha hai Vidya dayaan ke birthday party par

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Toh phir winner 20/10?

What was the criteria for that???Only staring each other?
OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan sa aapko husband title unlucky hai please aap boyfriend hi thik hai πŸ˜” mujhe aapka reaction dikh raha hai Vidya dayaan ke birthday party par

Mujhe bhi... More tamatars incoming for Arsmiley44smiley44
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

What was the criteria for that???Only staring each other?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Maine aise hi just boldiya

OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1840221417847054478

They r just so pretty❀️smiley42smiley42

PS- Storyline may be maha bakvaas, lekin taadne mein fees thodi na hainsmiley36smiley36

Edited by OliviaP - 5 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Basically Abhira has to be sick, in mortal peril or leaving him alone to walk away forever from his life for Armaan to notice her and give her attention. Or he has to be feeling horny.

I know he will feel bad , maybe apologize, but if its just back to status quo then it will suck. Makers need to realize that drama chahiye but regression ya rinse/repeat nahi chahiye. they can still course correct now before they make Armaan do something too unacceptable.

I hope I am wrong but the track isnt looking promising rn. I dont wanna over-react ahead of time because I have rooted for Abhimaan so much and absolutely loved his character development and transformation from khadusmaan to a goofy, happy, fun version which only Abhira can bring out in him.

I am still very hopeful that Armaan wont behave like deal husband did because this time their equation is very different. but the stuff in last 2 episodes is just off. its not that he has done anything crazy or outrageous, but its still so against his character to be so "OFF". especially when its not like Vs reaction is a complete shocker. She literally sent the kheer cup flying pre shaadi in the rasam and made her displeasure clear . maybe he wasnt expecting to get disowned but her reaction is not some sudden shocker that he is acting like the world is ending. V is being unreasonable because she is claiming he chose Abhira over her despite knowing what Abhira means to him. He was the one who convinced Abhira to marry, she was willing to walk away. so this sudden negligence, indifference to Abhira and devdas behavior for his mother is looking really off. Surely he cant be so consumed by his own grief that he doesnt see that Abhira is also in the same boat as him.

Looks like we have more indifference upcoming in office scene as well.

But the only silver lining is the spoiler that he thankfully does feel guilty and realize he has projected unreasonably on Abhira. however its gonna amount to nothing if he doesnt actually DO something. I'm really hoping we get some scene of Abhimaan's before the cake kaand and Abhira blame for the nth time happens.

Edited by Pinecone - 5 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well here we go with the breakdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haVgtJ1B2c0

this dhongi is saying Akshara name like he told her the truth

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1840202134241063076?t=GZn3uGpGWQm0qMACukqdiw&s=19

Abhira tho sirf relationship official hone ka wait kar rahi thi...... uske hormones sahi salamat haismiley2

Edited by Rash_H - 5 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well here we go with the breakdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haVgtJ1B2c0

this dhongi is saying Akshara name like he told her the truth

What??? Dhogla said her abt Ak truth?