Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Are they going to pull a pratigya like SharadRocks predicted and have suhagraat here. Though the shennai background music will be all kinds of hilarious for that Screenshot_2024-09-28-22-07-06-846_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£this might be part of birthday party decorations gor him banshee mother...not for his poor biwi whom he has taken for granted just because he knows that she is not gonna leavešŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ„²šŸ„²...
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Muskaan can b a strong supportā€¦. She loved her broā€¦ abhira ke papaā€¦

Kairav se to I expect more torture for abhiraā€¦ he may strongly support ruhiā€¦.he always seemed biased for ruhi ki matastlhreeā€¦. During her lowest phase in lifeā€¦ abhira ki mamma was all aloneā€¦. Usperā€¦ kairav stopped talking to her in his angerā€¦. He was always ready to kick Akshu out of goenka house so that arohi stays happy.. ā€¦ the whole goenka gharā€¦. Fir arohi ki khushi sent Akshu out of the house for yearsā€¦.thatā€™s what made arohi and ruhi the vamps that they rā€¦

na, I donā€™t want kairav to come back!

mereko gen 3 ka kuch nahi pata

I just heard she has a mama,mami who arent sautela but ig if Kairav was useless, then its great if he is gone for good. I juts want atleast one character whom Abhira can count on. Armaan is clearly not gonna be always there for her. manisha, madhav, krish were candidates but they are also unreliable. today manisha was ridiculous- arey can you not see the girl is upset, pale and not in a good mood at all?! M is acting as if everything is ok. Krish toh baccha hai ig. toh kya bolega. although he is not as much of a baccha as Kiara, Aryan. Rohit is a dimwit clearly jisko kuch samajh mein nahi aata anyway. so I have given up on him being useful.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Pookie Phuphaā€™s tashan with Didi smiley42

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1840211203223892301

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tum logon ka shower scene aagaya hai smiley43

https://x.com/Itzmemaheen/status/1840209056104861697

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

mereko gen 3 ka kuch nahi pata

I just heard she has a mama,mami who arent sautela but ig if Kairav was useless, then its great if he is gone for good. I juts want atleast one character whom Abhira can count on. Armaan is clearly not gonna be always there for her. manisha, madhav, krish were candidates but they are also unreliable. today manisha was ridiculous- arey can you not see the girl is upset, pale and not in a good mood at all?! M is acting as if everything is ok. Krish toh baccha hai ig. toh kya bolega. although he is not as much of a baccha as Kiara, Aryan. Rohit is a dimwit clearly jisko kuch samajh mein nahi aata anyway. so I have given up on him being useful.

bold - exactly, just one person on whom abhira can count on no matter however the situation is. I have zero expectations from armaan now. He is never gonna change. He will always remain loyal chamcha of his toxic family and will only come to abhira when his hormones get to its peak... As now he knows that abhira is not gonna leave him, she will always come last for him....

I really want abhira to have a solid burstout infront of armaan saying he is not the only one who is hurt, but she is also in pain. I want her to tell him that you told me that we will handle everything together but pehla toofaan aatehi tumne mera saath chod diya...

If not a strong supporting character, give abhira a solid career growth šŸ™šŸ™. Kuch toh ho bachchi ke paas. Armaan se toh kuch hone se nahi raha...

Edited by Sajini235 - 5 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Baby full mood mein thi.. ArSa bhi ek sec keliye sab kuch bhool gaya tha.. But thankfully he got reminded of mother Indiasmiley36smiley36

Honestly speaking given the way he is behaving with Ab and how his mind is clouded with Maa thoughts I am low key happy that anything extra didnt happen from his side in shower scene.. Firstly they have to restore that emotional attachment..Physical intimacy will make sense to me then only.

Edited by OliviaP - 5 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

India forums ke articles bhi fanfic ban gaye hai šŸ˜‚

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Maā€™am should read them since she is desperate for FFā€™s smiley39

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Toh phir winner 20/10?

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Waise Sanskari meter pe jeeta kaunšŸ¤”šŸ¤”

And No - Tanu can't be default winnersmiley36