Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Will they even have a honeymoon smiley22

dkp,might create Maldives in film city..if he can..won’t put it past him 😂.’’ Anupama spent months in fake USA …
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

SS dude claims Armaan ki mom bhi ayegi and Abhir bhi ayega. but he has no idea when. basically woh har theory par ji huzuri karta hai.

This honeymoon thing also seems like fake news

Just like destination wedding was an afwah joh kuch dinon mein boldega ki feasible nahi tha

V track toh lamba khichega.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Raju Pookie is famous smiley42smiley43

Wow that's him our very own SS Raj smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tauba Tauba, nice pick of Romit & Sam

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/b6VBv0W3ajM

Edited by pyar-ishk - 5 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

SS dude claims Armaan ki mom bhi ayegi and Abhir bhi ayega. but he has no idea when. basically woh har theory par ji huzuri karta hai.

Just like destination wedding was an afwah joh kuch dinon mein boldega ki feasible nahi tha

writers are writing daily ..the scripts are not written months in advance…so I don’t believe that either abhir or shivani will definitely make an appearance..because them re entering will cause alot of upheaval…ok maybe not so much abhir..but shivani,will if vidya is still alive… I think there’s more of a chance of another man entering to cause tension between abhimaan..than either abhir or shivani coming back..as both of them are side characters..

Shivani ko le aayen.. to spicy story Ho sakti hai… Kaveri ka blackmail hona connect kar sakte hain…

Abhir ka aaya… IMO, nahi hoga…. IR ke waqt kar deb…. Somehow to reveal the real sach…. To Sahi hai…. Abhira has faced all alone with no support…. What will abhir do now?😃

Pinecone thumbnail

i also dont want Abhir to come. dont think it will add much. but based on reading about prior gen, it would be nice if Muskaan/Kairav make an entry.

i also dont want Abhir to come. dont think it will add much. but based on reading about prior gen, it would be nice if Muskaan/Kairav make an entry.

I don’t feel like….kairav ka koi purpose hoga…😃

Last gen … for abhira ki mamma….kairav proved to b the worst bro anyone could have… Muskaan would defo pamper abhira…..

But as makers have shown abhira struggle all alone at her lowest…. Almost begging in the streets…. So Muskaan ka aana will not we’ve much….

Baki to majers ki maaya..

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

I don’t feel like….kairav ka koi purpose hoga…😃

Last gen … for abhira ki mamma….kairav proved to b the worst bro anyone could have… Muskaan would defo pamper abhira…..

But as makers have shown abhira struggle all alone at her lowest…. Almost begging in the streets…. So Muskaan ka aana will not we’ve much….

Baki to majers ki maaya..

accha? ok so maybe only muskaan can come. Its getting tiring to see Abhira always being left to fight on her own everytime a new kaand happens. even Manisha, Madhav, Krish etc are not always verbal about their support. koi toh aisa ho joh uske liye ho. I was hoping Dev would be her mentor but even he was phased out.

accha? ok so maybe only muskaan can come. Its getting tiring to see Abhira always being left to fight on her own everytime a new kaand happens. even Manisha, Madhav, Krish etc are not always verbal about their support. koi toh aisa ho joh uske liye ho. I was hoping Dev would be her mentor but even he was phased out.

Muskaan can b a strong support…. She loved her bro… abhira ke papa…

Kairav se to I expect more torture for abhira… he may strongly support ruhi….he always seemed biased for ruhi ki matastlhree…. During her lowest phase in life… abhira ki mamma was all alone…. Usper… kairav stopped talking to her in his anger…. He was always ready to kick Akshu out of goenka house so that arohi stays happy.. … the whole goenka ghar…. Fir arohi ki khushi sent Akshu out of the house for years….that’s what made arohi and ruhi the vamps that they r…

na, I don’t want kairav to come back!

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago