Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yeh sara din rishta k set par he para raheyta hai kya smiley37

smiley37smiley37smiley37

he also be on Mere Balam Thanedar set toosmiley36, the fans scare the show going off Air he keeps saying No, nothing like that is happening. Fans ask FL will get new entrysmiley37

I think someone even ask if there will be new entry by Abhira side, he didn't confirm anything he said even he thinks so you never know smiley36

Even now I want to watch MBT, but I can't the FL isn't even 18 smiley21

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I hate calling him the SS guy but can't remember his name but I finish watching his Live Stream

He said he's going to do a video on Ar reaction for the cake mixup. Armaan reaction will be a surprise maza aayega smiley37

So infertile report are fake, I really thought it was real and she'll have problem that would be solved

Fans are asking some great question and told him to tell makers not to brush such a sensitive issue as infertile under the rug.

Someone ask with shower is a dream smiley7 He said he can't answered cause that if scenes are real or dream then RS take his access on set away

Abhira hasn't accepted job offer is still 50/50, he'll tell why Ab when to PFsmiley36

This question piqued my interest "Abhir kab aayega Abhira ko lene, he said aayega, wait a little bit but 100%

If anything more I'll post, I'm your SS Girl today smiley37

his name is Raj Dixit…I heard today..😂.. so Abhir will come back 🤔..wonder if that’s true..it’s sad that akshara died thinking her son is dead..if abhir is alive.
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I just accidentally watched 5 minutes where one user asked why they don;t make armaan strong and he said if armaan ko strong dikhayenge AB kaise shine karegi so now everyone should stop questioning armaan as he dumb, bewkoof and silent as dkp verse main only FL can talk and ML sirf romance ke liye haismiley36

I choke when he said that smiley37smiley37

His live stream is more fun cause he's not doing all that hype he does for spoilers

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Abhira will make a cake for Vidya on her birthday and add almonds in it. Vidya is allergic to almonds so she'll have an allergic reaction then the family including Armaan will blame Abhira

well if in this case abhira did add the almonds ,.then she does deserve some scolding..as she should have found out if the old witch is allergic to,anything…as nut allergy is common… anyway hope Armaan and family isn’t too hard on her 🤨..she didn’t purposely want to hurt that ŵOman..although we all do 😂
Edited by Indira1211 - 5 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I choke when he said that smiley37smiley37

His live stream is more fun cause he's not doing all that hype he does for spoilers

i was like now i know why last season was hated smiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

his name is Raj Dixit…I heard today..😂.. so Abhir will come back 🤔..wonder if that’s true..it’s sad that akshara died thinking her son is dead..if abhir is alive.

Thanks smiley27

Raj, damn I would've never guest that name smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks smiley27

Raju Pookie is famous smiley42smiley43

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Thanks smiley27

glad it’s not Dev Dixit 😂
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I think RoPu is hella scared with his ongoing character arc…… he knows fandom gonna lash out so serving us with whatever best he got to calm us down🤣

yes he’s doing damage control 😂

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

SS dude ke bhi ajeeb excuses hai- he said he would give 4 spoilers videos today but apparently internet issues the toh he decided to go live. as if usmein internet ki zarurat nahi!

He has no idea of the upcoming plot ig. toh TP kar raha hai.