News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Why are y'all so negativesmiley42

Maybe it's a date arranged by Armaan to apologize for his blaming her for the cake fiasco

https://tenor.com/bUgTd.gif

Aap ko nahi pata ???even I don't know....Shayad Armaan pe 2000 kg bharosa haina issiliye hoga smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 5 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

What cake fiasco??? What did I missed

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165902890

Stay on topic: Make

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Yeh Banda ka post aake padhta hain last time I wanna quit shower BTS came this time yeh arrangment ab yeh vidhya birthday party ka to nahi jo sakta smiley44

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hate calling him the SS guy but can't remember his name but I finish watching his Live Stream

He said he's going to do a video on Ar reaction for the cake mixup. Armaan reaction will be a surprise maza aayega smiley37

So infertile report are fake, I really thought it was real and she'll have problem that would be solved

Fans are asking some great question and told him to tell makers not to brush such a sensitive issue as infertile under the rug.

Someone ask with shower is a dream smiley7 He said he can't answered cause that if scenes are real or dream then RS take his access on set away

Abhira hasn't accepted job offer is still 50/50, he'll tell why Ab when to PFsmiley36

This question piqued my interest "Abhir kab aayega Abhira ko lene, he said aayega, wait a little bit but 100%

If anything more I'll post, I'm your SS Girl today smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I hate calling him the SS guy but can't remember his name but I finish watching his Live Stream

He said he's going to do a video on Ar reaction for the cake mixup. Armaan reaction will be a surprise maza aayega smiley37

So infertile report are fake, I really thought it was real and she'll have problem that would be solved

Fans are asking some great question and told him to tell makers not to brush such a sensitive issue as infertile under the rug.

Someone ask with shower is a dream smiley7 He said he can't answered cause that if scenes are real or dream then RS take his access on set away

Abhira hasn't accepted job offer is still 50/50, he'll tell why Ab when to PFsmiley36

This question piqued my interest "Abhir kab aayega Abhira ko lene, he said aayega, wait a little bit but 100%

he is just selling peanuts on this, serial I feel and getting money on these hyped videos. Which ph will release any story before itself it's all his guesses. Script will never be leaked to anyone. Even this season artists said they get before in shoot times. It's same in s2 too they never had info on script nor questioned anything. Let him earn money 🤪
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

What cake fiasco??? What did I missed

Abhira is gonna make cake for Vs bday and put some nuts in it or something which V is allergic to because she doesn't know about Vs allergy.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Yeh sara din rishta k set par he para raheyta hai kya smiley37

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

well lets see the infertility is what started all these issues how they solve this remains to be seen but sadly abhira is at receiving end all the time

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he is just selling peanuts on this, serial I feel and getting money on these hyped videos. Which ph will release any story before itself it's all his guesses. Script will never be leaked to anyone. Even this season artists said they get before in shoot times. It's same in s2 too they never had info on script nor questioned anything. Let him earn money 🤪

He said that too that he don't have inside knowledge of where the story going or to change track cause fans don't like it. There's nothing he said that was far fetched it's all that's happening now. Fans were asking about other show which I don't watch. It was the Abhir part that I find crazy. There's many about future track people asked about like Ru mother death reveal, he said he doesn't know about cause he only share what's written and he's allow to share to fans, that why I was surprise about the Abhir comment.smiley36

I thought that story was dead after the fake Abhir track. I was going to ask where MG got the money from for Abhira gifts and kidnapper are coming back smiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I just accidentally watched 5 minutes where one user asked why they don;t make armaan strong and he said if armaan ko strong dikhayenge AB kaise shine karegi so now everyone should stop questioning armaan as he dumb, bewkoof and silent as dkp verse main only FL can talk and ML sirf romance ke liye haismiley36