Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

then i think Rohit will soon come to know about Ruhi's kaand on AbhiMaan wedding day phir sach mein ghar se jayega aur sach mein upar bhi pahuch jayegasmiley42

Maza aayega if armaan does too much of maasa & distances abhira for hurting his maasa. Vidya happily apnoing him. Rohit gets to know about ruhi's kaand and reason for armaan's absence from the mandap. Gets riled up accuses both of them in front of family. Vidya calling armaan sautela/paraya again for hurting her dil ka tukdasmiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

All of my MG anger aside, Sachin Tyagi has some amazing screen presence.. he can make every scene with every co-actor look good.. But unfortunately Ulfat is extraordinarily unbearable in this show atleast.. I can't bear to see her for one second with absolutely anyone smiley5

THIS. He somehow managed to have such good chemistry with the FLs (and MLs) of three gens. While Manish is insufferable, I can even tolerate worst of his scenes. Same with Kaveri as well. But Vidya ka 2 min bhi na jhel sakti.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Finally Gen is celebrating birthdays🥳 …… unko yaad aaya when was that mahan day vile Vidya was born and I hope she gets punished for her atrocious behavior on the same day😠

Why would one celebrate the day that ominous creature was born? Shouldn’t it be black day?
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan ko itna idiot bana rahe hai itni jaldi toh shayad akal bhi de dengesmiley13

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maine grumpy Armaan manga tha. Kahi makers ne isse dense and rude Armaan toh nahi samjh liya?smiley5

He used to act like a jerk in early days. Phirse waisa act mat karwana usse.smiley23

They'd be extraordinarily stupid to make him a jerk all over again! The only thing they'd have achieved is making a pancake out of every single Madhav Poddar family member smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Maza aayega if armaan does too much of maasa & distances abhira for hurting his maasa. Vidya happily apnoing him. Rohit gets to know about ruhi's kaand and reason for armaan's absence from the mandap. Gets riled up accuses both of them in front of family. Vidya calling armaan sautela/paraya again for hurting her dil ka tukdasmiley37

Anddddd we can watch round n of the same crap all over again smiley32smiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why would one celebrate the day that ominous creature was born? Shouldn’t it be black day?

Samja karo yaar...

Vidya dadi nahi ban sakti toh upset hain, so they need to cheer her up. Aur yeh sab organize woh ladki karegi jiska medical report aaya hain ki woh kabhi maa nahi ban sakti. How cutesmiley42

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Abhira gets so lost in making cake for pancake that she adds something which pancake is allergic to smiley37smiley37 go Abhira.. smiley32

Mai Ar ki bashing start karti hun- Does he really thinks that Abhira will try to harm V V?? How can he even doubt her??

Edited by Sera-high123 - 4 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Armaan ko itna idiot bana rahe hai itni jaldi toh shayad akal bhi de dengesmiley13

Pakka denge!! Mann mein Hai Vishwas! Pura Hai Vishwas smiley27

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I feel Abhira should have just baked a cake, woh bhi bura hi banna tha smiley37smiley37

Edited by Sera-high123 - 4 days ago