Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

this time it actually seems accurate

Ruhi ka hruday parivartan is hogwash.

I don't think so atm. Either way I do not particularly care about whatever is going on with her, apart from her wanting to have Armaan's kids to having Rohit's kids over a span of a week is kinda hilarious. smiley36

this time it actually seems accurate

Ruhi ka hruday parivartan is hogwash.

uski matashree ne bhi fake pregnancy ka drama kiya tha...😂

i just cant trust ruhi....kisi bhi haal mein..😂....warna after jumping out of the car...woh armaan mujhse shaadi kar lo...na kahti...[LOL} and then rohit ko sacchai batati....She is a puri natak company!!😂

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Why I can't see Pinecone didi's post.

Pehle maine socha yeh kya ho gya.Screen par show ho raha tha apne block kiya hai Maine unblock option par click kiua usme baad mein shwo hia aap unki posts nahi dekh sakte unhone apko block kiya hai.So Pinecone didi Koi galti hui ho toh maaf kar dena bas block karne ka reason jana tha mujhe.If anjane se bhi koi galti ho gayi ho toh sorry didi.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I don't think so atm. Either way I do not particularly care about whatever is going on with her, apart from her wanting to have Armaan's kids to having Rohit's kids over a span of a week is kinda hilarious. smiley36

I dont buy her lovey dovey OTT niceness to Abhira.

She has no guilt of leading rohit on when he has no idea of her kaands on Abhimaan wedding. she didnt bat an eyelid when she was lying and acting all concerned about family tut jayegi .

If she really was a changed leaf, she'd come clean and earn maafi , trust of people and not go shove her niceness on them.

so it seems very plausible that she has new schemes now to hurt Abhimaan by announcing pregnancy knowing its a dukhti rag for them and will lead to conflict and then perhaps claiming she had miscarriage and finding a way to blame Abhira for that also. kuch nahi toh I dont put it past them to blame Abhira ki buri nazar and jalan, that she put eveil eye because she cant have kids herself etc

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Oh Haan Didi Tab toh paka leap aayega.3 momths kam

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

why do i thik main humare rishtey ko aur dkh sekhne nahi dunga isliye main yeh rishta khatam karta hoon will be armaan complete sentence smiley17

koi aur bhi yeh soch raha ya main hi armaan ko leke bahut negative bangayi smiley29

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah I think there will be a 3 month leap so the precap might be for after the leap- which I’m kind of okay about- because obviously because things can’t be better between Abhimaan so suddenly because he keeps remembering Vidhya’s curse.

But at least I hope if 3 months later Armaan is still behaving the same (which he probably is), Abhira doesn’t forgive him so easily and that she tells him about how his actions made her feel.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Why I can't see Pinecone didi's post.

Pehle maine socha yeh kya ho gya.Screen par show ho raha tha apne block kiya hai Maine unblock option par click kiua usme baad mein shwo hia aap unki posts nahi dekh sakte unhone apko block kiya hai.So Pinecone didi Koi galti hui ho toh maaf kar dena bas block karne ka reason jana tha mujhe.If anjane se bhi koi galti ho gayi ho toh sorry didi.

tumhara galati tum abheera ki bhajan nahi karte ho, tum purane generation ke fan ho 🤣
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

I dont buy her lovey dovey OTT niceness to Abhira.

She has no guilt of leading rohit on when he has no idea of her kaands on Abhimaan wedding. she didnt bat an eyelid when she was lying and acting all concerned about family tut jayegi .

If she really was a changed leaf, she'd come clean and earn maafi , trust of people and not go shove her niceness on them.

so it seems very plausible that she has new schemes now to hurt Abhimaan by announcing pregnancy knowing its a dukhti rag for them and will lead to conflict and then perhaps claiming she had miscarriage and finding a way to blame Abhira for that also. kuch nahi toh I dont put it past them to blame Abhira ki buri nazar and jalan, that she put eveil eye because she cant have kids herself etc

I am not saying that she has changed for the good in general, but for short term she will be okay. The show cannot have multiple deranged evil at once, which is why Kaveri has toned down towards the leads, regardless of her motivations.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Oh Haan Didi Tab toh paka leap aayega.3 momths kam

3 months she was kept away by arman