Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

even I am okay with it as long they're together and standing by eachother other, supporting eachother. But can't trust dkp. Will they just brush off armaan not talking to abhira for freaking 3 months with a simple sorry. Nah...I want abhira's proper burstout infront of armaan so that he can finally understand what she went through...

I really hope we will see a good scene of Abhira breaking down about how neglected and taken for granted, guilt ridden she has felt. Armaan's behavior has made her feel like she is a mistake in his life who cannot give him kids and neither can give him comfort when he is emotionally drained. She is bearing the brunt of his indifference. Today my heart went out to her when she said- tum itne paas hokar bhi door ho when he walked off without giving her any input on an important life decision.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Should not be so happy or positive about the precap...I am having second thoughts...not getting any positive vibes...only more abhimaan ddp we are gonna get

it seems like a promo , not a precap. I really really hope it will play out the way they are showing with Armaan seeing her pain and getting over his inertia regarding caring for Abhira and being there for her and realizing that just like him, she is equally if not more affected by everything happening

We are in for a rough few episodes- cake fiasco, office drama is uploading probably in addition to a few more moments too of Armaan failing Abhira as a husband, newly wedded at that.

essentially honeymoon period post shaadi- 3 months is all gonna go in vain. So thats why we are all clinging to hope that the precap is accurate and we will see him become the Armaan we want him to be.

I am just left with hope that our optimism will not be crushed by the makers. but I am scared. very scared.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

it seems like a promo , not a precap. I really really hope it will play out the way they are showing with Armaan seeing her pain and getting over his inertia regarding caring for Abhira and being there for her and realizing that just like him, she is equally if not more affected by everything happening

We are in for a rough few episodes- cake fiasco, office drama is uploading probably in addition to a few more moments too of Armaan failing Abhira as a husband, newly wedded at that.

essentially honeymoon period post shaadi- 3 months is all gonna go in vain. So thats why we are all clinging to hope that the precap is accurate and we will see him become the Armaan we want him to be.

I am just left with hope that our optimism will not be crushed by the makers. but I am scare. very scared.

They should have taken a leap where Abhira refused to marry after infertility drama. It would have made some sense showing Armaan confused and heartbroken of the fiascos in his life. What was the need to ruin their complete marriage ceremony and the after phase of the newly married life???
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

They should have taken a leap where Abhira refused to marry after infertility drama. It would have made some sense showing Armaan confused and heartbroken of the fiascos in his life. What was the need to ruin their complete marriage ceremony and the after phase of the newly married life???

or they should have shown all this ruckus happen after 3 months of happy Abhimaan. because Armaan is unable to accept that V is not melting even after 3 months have passed and that is impacting him. and if Ru Ro are maybe pregnant, it will impact him to see his little brother living the dream of a happy family that him and Abhira will never be able to fulfil. Its one thing to say that he will be ok without kids and another to actually watch it play out in front of him for his younger sibling.

The issue is not the indifference or arguments but the way its gonna be shown

This man is acting blind to Abhira's pov, is deflecting her very reasonable and direct approach to communicate and sort issues. Thats the issue

She has been so clear in her communication with Armaan asking him to share, asking him to help make a decision because she worries it will impact their shaadi too, she is clearly not happy about him walking away whereas we arent even getting a monologue about why the F he is so terse with Abhira and pushing her away. is he low key blaming her, is he guilty about dragging her into the mess, is he wanting to not burden her, kya hai uske dimaag mein?!

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/WithhLoveAnnie/status/1840605651975737422

Kaveri Poddar for u... What a shrewd womansmiley32smiley32

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

https://youtu.be/JsWG7e1nG58?si=P40ShHYngK7IEXTL

No matter how much I try I cannot be as big a ruhi hater as India Forums Rishta parallel story writer 🤚

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

But Abhira ko toh do saal se pehle kuch expectations aise hi nahi thi naa.

So 3 mahine leap ho bhu gaga Ruhi pregnent ho hi gayi toh woh kyun ro rahi h,Use toh apni so called mumma ka sapna pura karna tha naa.

Kya Uski mumma ka sapna bhul gayi baby making ke chakar mein

https://youtu.be/h6ItyNJOf1s?si=SHliPTlHU2mq_9if

This was the clip about 3 months leap

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/JsWG7e1nG58?si=P40ShHYngK7IEXTL

No matter how much I try I cannot be as big a ruhi hater as India Forums Rishta parallel story writer 🤚

this time it actually seems accurate

Ruhi ka hruday parivartan is hogwash.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

lol toh precap may be false. Armaan abhi bhi abhira ko aise hi treat karega post leap too.
Pinecone thumbnail

RoPu aaj subah 9 baje shoot ka bajaye kisi building seh insta stories daal raha hai. I wonder if their call time is late because there are some night shoots planned.