News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago

Awwle, so nice to see you express your thoughts over this show šŸ„ŗ

Please write an FF on these ideas if you can šŸ„¹

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ruhi is bringing waaris to,podaar houseā€¦nobody in that house will even care that she was lusting after her jeth..her baby has cemented her position in that house šŸ˜‚

absolutely. If they wanted to, they would have exposed her Shadi ke time hi. They didnā€™t which means they did not want intend to expose her kaand
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am planning to write one FF suggested in the prompt thread. There was one cute one. Where Kipling uncle would come over and tell all abhiraā€™s sharartein smiley36

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ruhi is pregnant with her own baby,.so sheā€™s not available to be abhiras babyā€™s surrogate mom,,šŸ™..šŸ˜‚. But they can show us abhira get pregnant and itā€™s a complicated pregnancy due to her health..that track will be nice..as it can be very emotional..and they can show both Ruhi and abhira give birth to their babies and both husbands are with them..So,it will be different from last 2 generationsā€¦

yeah I hope they learnt from their mistake last season and stop killing ppl
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Iā€™m sure someone would love to read that oh waitā€¦

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Happy for Rohi for finally get some normal life. Since the Gen4 started or when I ever started this show, she has been constantly sad and had not one peaceful day ever since she met that Armaan. Finally after so long sheā€™s smiling and happy. Sheā€™s finally getting the life and happiness she deserves. She got a loving husband and now going to be a mother šŸ„° My only concern is this pregnancy may result in miscarriage as makers are biased and would want first child to be born from Abhira to give waris to Poddars :(

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Either miscarriage or Rohit dies. Either way Rohit will not see the birth of this child.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

its not necessarily shown first kid from leads. Naira was infertile keerti was pregnant but they gave mc to keerti blames on naora by naksh. Both bhabhi nanan became pregnant at same time and keerti got krish and kaira lost their kid in delivery. Krish is kid from Singhus Vansh is from gayu vivan and he is the first kid in s2 goenkas. Ruhis mom pregnancy was told first and akaharas fertility issues told to family same day. Both were pregnant at same time. But ak mc told and she delivered before arohi in premature way so her son was first shown. Ruhis birth not shown directly after leap a 6 yr girl . If we see ruhi is the first girl from Birlas and abeera came late. Arohi is the youngest of goenkas ,akshu is elder to her.

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I have 40 odd pages to catch up on so I don't know aur kya hua hai but I stand by what I said.. I'm not giving up until the episodes play out.. and gaali will be based on how they play out only.. mujhe BTS pe kabhi bharosa nahi hota.. smiley36

BTW aapka bharosa sahi thera - der se hi sahi, turtle sa ko akal aayi. He saw his brother fulfill his mom's sapna & he was like - I am guilt free, now I need to go to my wife smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Toh bolo, kaun jeeta Ruhi ka pyaar - Armaan ya Rohitsmiley36