News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Gosh I'm such a sucker for Armaan F*ck me hair smiley42smiley42smiley42

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1840320653582352485

Mai har cheez ke liye maaf kardungi KP, but iske liye kabhi nhi.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 days ago

Lol 😂 this is damn funny….. guys bajao taliya 👏👏 https://x.com/saumya__sidnaaz/status/1840442481789575529?s=46&t=ht68YbPCjQ2SoB8QhnkKGQ

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 2 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/its__tisha/status/1840202589008474206

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 days ago

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: Digastric

Bhai i love Armaan but twitter pe log kuch jyada hi khush hai precap dekhe 🙃 i don't know ye track kaha ja raha hai 🥴

I actually worried if we should celebrate or wait for few episodes……what we see in precap will not be same I doubt🤷🏻‍♀️
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

He was holding her handsmiley42smiley42

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Cutie Abhira smiley27smiley27

a v b c

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Question here why will they kill Rohit, not saying it's not possible just curious

Neil was different didn't the actor quit YRKKH, cause of the leap as he didn't want to play father.

I'm not sure of the details, but I remember reporters trying to reach the actor and if I'm not mistaken didn't he post message to fans saying goodbye

but if Neil didn’t die..how would they have separated akshu and abhimanyu permanently …something big had to happen.also they had to make Arohi available so she could get engaged to abhimanyu again..so I think Neil’s death was planned..for breaking up the couple. Here I’m not sure..rohits death..may make vidya manipulate both abhira and Armaan into forcing Armaan to become father to rohits baby ..abhira may leave as vidya will guilt trip her and say she can’t give Armaan a baby and he should enjoy fatherhood through rohits baby. Ruhi,will be happy to get Armaan as she always wanted him..but rohits death will only be needed if they want to separate abhimaan.. or it could also be used to send abhimaan out of podaars house..like if one of them, were involved indirectly in his death… I don’t know…hope rohit doesn’t die and he lives a long time ..🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa