Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

https://x.com/mxyx66_/status/1840433473221218371

Treat others with kindness and respect.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 days ago
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bhai i love Armaan but twitter pe log kuch jyada hi khush hai precap dekhe 🙃 i don't know ye track kaha ja raha hai 🥴

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Digastric

Bhai i love Armaan but twitter pe log kuch jyada hi khush hai precap dekhe 🙃 i don't know ye track kaha ja raha hai 🥴

Ab Kya hogaya smiley44Catch up ka time Nahi Hai for another 5 hours lol..

Digastric thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ab Kya hogaya smiley44Catch up ka time Nahi Hai for another 5 hours lol..

New precap

Ruhi pregnant abhira dukhi hai and vo Armaan se bolegi mere vajhese tumhe ye Khushi kabhi nahi milegi and he will tell it's tougher for you than me and I will not let our relationship suffer from now

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Question here why will they kill Rohit, not saying it's not possible just curious

Neil was different didn't the actor quit YRKKH, cause of the leap as he didn't want to play father.

I'm not sure of the details, but I remember reporters trying to reach the actor and if I'm not mistaken didn't he post message to fans saying goodbye

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Digastric

Hone do khush, kitni baar precap dekh ke bashing bhi toh 1000kg ki hoti haismiley37smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

so far not one of the BTS scenes we have got is anything to look forward to.

We know that Kaveri offering job to Abhira is all her plotting and planning. Sanjay is plotting to take over firm himself.

Vidya is vile and utterly disgusting.

Ruhi is getting away scot free even after such major kaands.Abhimaan are both mute about her deeds and not once person seems to care even for curiosity sake what happened on shaadi day to make Armaan late

Abhira is gonna be blamed for cake fiasco for Vs birthday and not even Armaan will be on her side.

Abhimaan are gonna fight in front of his office folks.

Abhira will vent to MG but he will give some generic BS advice to just take the crap and support Armaan instead of trying to give any useful input or finding a solution.

Abhira is gonna be blamed for Ruhi falling unconscious as well

And when Ruhi is announced as pregnant Abhira is gonna feel really sad about her own medical issues once again and feel guilty over depriving Armaan of the happiness he craved.

In all of this, there is not one BTS or spoiler which is positive. The SS dude is trying to keep the mood upbeat by claiming romance ayega but we all know kuch nahi hai. Even the shower scene he was raving about ended up being meh.

If after all these months of Abhimaan, we have to be back to seeing Armaan not sharing his feelings, not communicating, hiding his emotions- then kya hi faayda

They are treading a thin line. the next 2-3 weeks plot will decide if its even worth investing in watching the show any further because even Sam and RoPu are not enough reason to tolerate crap plotline. After ghums1 and TMD experience, I am not interested in watching a horrible plot even if I love Sam and RoPu so much as Abhimaan.

Digastric thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Hone do khush, kitni baar precap dekh ke bashing bhi toh 1000kg ki hoti haismiley37smiley36

Armaan sa ki band bajne Vali hai mon to wed 😔😔

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/nagat_attaher/status/1840497052838768929

Cuties

Treat others with kindness and respect.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

a pixelated image of a woman screaming with the words l.m.f.a.o.

The facts can't be denied