Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

waise bhi abhira ka identity reveal se story mai kya he change ayega ! It’s too late now, kisi ko fark nahi padta.

Biggest mistake they did this season is heroine has no family. Lead ko sympathy dilane ke chakkar mai yeh kar toh diya lekin it’s not helpful when it comes to storyline.

Yeh rishta jaise show mai female lead ka maayka bhi story mai kafi elements add kar sakta hai which is more helpful for trp than orphan ka sympathy drama.

Stupid makers delayed it and now it's useless. White day pe bhi kya hi use karenge .

Originally posted by: viji2111

Stupid makers delayed it and now it's useless. White day pe bhi kya hi use karenge .

Koi point he nahi hai IR ka ab! It’s too late now.

Season 3 ka pura ka pura chaap dege ab! Rohit udega toh straight copy paste from season 3 he hua.Inke paas season 4 ke liye koi story nahi ho aisa lagta hai.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I always wanted Ruhi,and Phufasa together.. they’ll look,great together..😍..ruhi must be in her vamp,avataar..

Yes, would be interesting if Roohi marries Phuphasa to become the owner of Poddar firm smiley42 #SanRu

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Oh Itna bada leap.

3 month shadi ko mean sach mej Ruhi pregnet hogi koi natak nahi kar rahi.

Iska matlab kucj toh bada kand hoen wala h pregnency se pehle.

And ek bada leao aane wala hai.

Ab First leap aisa ho sakta haii like Neil or Shubam ki death ke baad aaya waise.

Ya fir aise jaise direct 5 year leap Kairav tine or 6 year leap Abhir time.

Ya fir surrogacy track.

Ruhi is pregnant with her own baby,.so she’s not available to be abhiras baby’s surrogate mom,,🙏..😂. But they can show us abhira get pregnant and it’s a complicated pregnancy due to her health..that track will be nice..as it can be very emotional..and they can show both Ruhi and abhira give birth to their babies and both husbands are with them..So,it will be different from last 2 generations…
surgrut thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Just like all the previous seasons, Rohit he udega!! Shubham , Neil and now Rohit ! Same he pattern hoga inka. Otherwise story kaise chalegi!

Unko kuchh likhna bhi nahi aata aur. Let them rinse and repeat. inhone ne ab tak jo bhi write kiya us mein kuchh khas impact nahi aaya. Theek hai i m ready for cringe crngier and cringiesttttt. Aur kuchh dekhne ko nahi milna hai. No good drama over Ruhi kannds , IR. Or Ab’s career. Sab paani me jaa raha hai. Its only due to Sammy and Ro we are bearing the writer’s nonsensical work

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

aapki umeed pe umeed lagai mene and guess what 3 months leap with Ar being ignorant about Ab?😱…… comon bhuvna ek toh gaali banti hai😆

I have 40 odd pages to catch up on so I don't know aur kya hua hai but I stand by what I said.. I'm not giving up until the episodes play out.. and gaali will be based on how they play out only.. mujhe BTS pe kabhi bharosa nahi hota.. smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I have 40 odd pages to catch up on so I don't know aur kya hua hai but I stand by what I said.. I'm not giving up until the episodes play out.. and gaali will be based on how they play out only.. mujhe BTS pe kabhi bharosa nahi hota.. smiley36

yes sometimes we see BTs ..but they are not in the episode 😂..so that’s not part of the story
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, would be interesting if Roohi marries Phuphasa to become the owner of Poddar firm smiley42 #SanRu

a man with a beard wearing a red shirt is laughing with his mouth open .

I can't with your, I'm watching the episode again and Ru just walked in on Fufasa and Kajal talking, and as soon as he said wow Ruhi, I saw your comment smiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

a man with a beard wearing a red shirt is laughing with his mouth open .

I can't with your, I'm watching the episode again and Ru just walked in on Fufasa and Kajal talking, and as soon as he said wow Ruhi, I saw your comment smiley37

if Ruhi goes full,on vamp and rohit is out of the picture and she and Sanjay join hands it will be fun😍..because garvita can look,the part of a vamp..but we will only see this scenario in an Ekta show..this rishta is too Sanskari ..they won’t show Ruhi,and fufasa romance ☹️
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Tumlogo ko koi aur nhi mila jo mere cutie ko Ruru ke saath set karne ka soch rahe ho. Mai ye kabhi nhi hone dungi.