Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Meri saari duaein Ruhi ke saath hain ..DKP ..please make sure the girl lives long with Rohit Poddar and their babies 🙏🏼

yes this will be best for abhimaan and us 😇

Why are you distributing laal tamatar???

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I hope Ro-Ru have a healthy baby if the report is real, if you know her mother you'll know what I'm talking about.

Now coming to Vidya and her shraap, god don't like ugly just hope it's not her son who pays the price for her shraap

DKP’s shraap don’t work like that..after Kajal cursed Abhira, her daughter turned a new leaf and her husband started matching step with her ..socho 🤷🏻‍♀️
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks again, Rani to keep me in the loop. Here are my two cents, no question, I am not happy with Armaan's shenanigans with maasmiley7 and Abhira

That one can't be a maa who intentionally tries to hurt her child- even if it is to feed Rohit to make Armaan see what he lostsmiley11smiley28No mother would deliberately make her loving child squirm in his/her seat, no matter how small that infliction is, just cannot be donesmiley11

I understand Abhira seems to be oblivious of her own fertility status and is least bothered. May be she doesn't want a baby as yet and wants to think about that at a later time when she is ready. May be she is so desensitized with all her perceived " faults" that ek aur se kya hi ho jata? Or she just didn't have any time to even process what this actually means and what she really wants. They are throwing truck loads of garbage at her from the get go. May be she was too convinced by Armaan and his promises when she went through with the marriage. I don't know what she is thinking. I was OK with her stance about her fertility and Vidya's shrap. Armaan ka toh yeh pehla waala shrap hain, but for Abhira........? A girl's fertility status is made about Oh so delicate feelings of a mother and son and well wisher maa for her son crapsmiley35 and less so about watching out for the girl's psychesmiley35 Who in the writers conceived this nonsense and feels this is OK to show to the masses smiley7.

As for Armaan, I don't have any major misgivings if he wants to sulk for his mother or that in a mansion like Poddars with a lot of household help, he should be the one to go pick up maa ka medicines by dramatically breaking off a buttonsmiley7But, ek question hain mera iss 30+ year old aadmi se. I am not saying he needs to let Abhira into his space or romance her when he is agonizing. But, that doesn't mean he can completely sleep walk through his various responsibilities. Agar Abhira ke jagah, isse ek bacchi ho, toh, would he then be drowning in sorrow because mom disowned him (obviously for something else)OR would he take her to the park, school and answer her questions patiently? smiley29As of now, Abhira is his responsibility whom he brought into the house with a lot of reassurances. How can he throw her to the vultures and act like an ostrich buried in his own ghum?smiley7Is he oblivious of how vile Vidya is acting towards Abhira? A civil act of giving food meted out by viciously throwing it away is a normal everyday occurrence? Or is he so blinded by his own agony of watching Rohit being fed while he is not? smiley7I am not saying he should fight with family, or do something drastic, but doesn't Abhira at least deserve an acknowledgement of her struggles just like she is acknowledging his? On the other hand, him being reminded of Vidya disowning him every time he sees Abhira is not sitting well with me. Ideally, he should be reminded of that whenever he sees Vidya. What are we supposed to decipher from this?

OK, wrote a lot despite having no headspace at this timesmiley1

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rash_H

because I'm angry at Phupasa. He's useless. Only badi badi baatein like Armaan and no action!!!
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Copy cats copy cats everywhere.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Another banner contest is happening. But isn’t there a leap incoming?

Plz make sure chachisa and chachasa is part ofbit

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Haa Kitna sweet tha na MG and Kaveri ka dance....on that fav song of yours smiley42

of course ..Rohit ko wapis laya kisne..woh nikamma hai woh baat alag..waise ab usko nikamma bhi nahi bol sakte smiley44
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe Phupha centric track chahiye.smiley13smiley13

Paraya declare kiya na kuch toh karega ....smiley37

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Copy cats copy cats everywhere.

Don't behave like ****. Har cheez pe copyright chahiye ab?smiley44