Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 days ago

Koi yeh clear karega 3 mnth leap came and ruhi got pregnant and armaan behaved badly with abhira in these mnths am I correct aur yeh new prerecap 3nth baad ka hain ???

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

OMG - I was just going to come and say this exact same thing. Everytime I decide I am going to go away from discussing the show - RP or DKP do something to get me right backsmiley36

Mein bhi sochti hoon show se break lene, teek vahi time par I will come across a stupid edit in X and then I am all back😂😂😂
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Idk what the makers’ vision here is but Ruhi getting the love of husband, family AND the joy of motherhood immediately after everything she pulled whilst Abhira gets cursed, tortured, shunned and as of now declared infertile really leaves a bad taste. If they had atleast shown a proper redemption arc for Ruhi, it would have been slightly more bearable but this sudden 360 is just awful. Is DKP trying to say that women with main character energy end up always just suffering?

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Phupasa firm hadap ke Kaveri ko ghar se dhakke maarke nikalne ka kya loge

Aaj ka episode bhi kaafi phiphasa centric tha na.. Pehle Maa sa sunaya.. Phir Biwi... Phir Ruhi bhi .. Aur phuphu centric kiya tho Aryan tak sunayega😀

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Vidya is gonna use this piece of news to taunt and demean Abhira whilst doing her best to punish Armaan for the choice he made and show him what he is missing out on rather than celebrate a new life. Yikes, this is all so, so messed up.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Idk what the makers’ vision here is but Ruhi getting the love of husband, family AND the joy of motherhood immediately after everything she pulled whilst Abhira gets cursed, tortured, shunned and as of now declared infertile really leaves a bad taste. If they had atleast shown a proper redemption arc for Ruhi, it would have been slightly more bearable but this sudden 360 is just awful. Is DKP trying to say that women with main character energy end up always just suffering?

Bold - yes. She is the FL. So of course, she will remain suffer till she dies.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OliviaP

https://x.com/mujhekyaaa/status/1840436696493465888

X par people r already celebrating.. Mein tho kehti hoon-- Ruko zara😂😂😂

Armaan za after 3 smiley35smiley35smiley35 you wan to show your fall I askv

@2:15-2:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfqMt-yZwuk&t=140s

This your 3 months punishment

@ 1:30-1:37 and freeze right at that expression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgfsF-s3uo0&t=93s

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Sparkle 232 is the same sparkle who comes to yrkkh forum and we laugh at bakwas story, same sparkle??!

Rajat the child abuser to thik hai samaj agya but sparkle you are also involved in another forum drama you never shared 💔 Dil tots

I don't follow drama just drama follows me smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Aaj ka episode bhi kaafi phiphasa centric tha na.. Pehle Maa sa sunaya.. Phir Biwi... Phir Ruhi bhi .. Aur phuphu centric kiya tho Aryan tak sunayega😀

Mujhe tumse bhi baat nhi karni, mujhe sirf Derry_girl se baat karni hai.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe tumse bhi baat nhi karni, mujhe sirf Derry_girl se baat karni hai.

Sabko block karlo.. You can do itsmiley20