Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What's happening here smiley37smiley37smiley37

I miss any kalesh, rajat child abuser smiley36

I can say, but I will not say much here unless that obsessed party starts again smiley36
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I am telling you guys, more than romance Phupha doing pachka of KP and VV will bring more TRP.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara (Gen 3)

Sparkle 232 is the same sparkle who comes to yrkkh forum and we laugh at bakwas story, same sparkle??!

Rajat the child abuser to thik hai samaj agya but sparkle you are also involved in another forum drama you never shared đź’” Dil tots

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Basically me with this show

images (19).jpeg

OMG - I was just going to come and say this exact same thing. Everytime I decide I am going to go away from discussing the show - RP or DKP do something to get me right backsmiley36

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am telling you guys, more than romance Phupha doing pachka of KP and VV will bring more TRP.

Phupasa firm hadap ke Kaveri ko ghar se dhakke maarke nikalne ka kya loge
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

I hope so....but the way they are going all out on FL ddp I doubt it .they will just blame her & later brush it under the carpet without apologizing

But this gen is so wierd they are just helll bent on showing FL's ddp & toxicity & it's not that it's giving them the highest trps so I don't understand why they are still doing the nonsense...the infertility track is made such a joke by themsmiley7

Dkp should know that Maa and Jhanak are not bechaari abused daughter in laws.. Maa stopped being a DIL ages ago..she just does community service for the shahs ..now they’re all homeless and sitting in her building because she’s taking pity on them. Maa is also not a wife..she got a boyfriend Anuj who gives her love and attention..and Maa always emerges a winner that’s why she’s getting high trps. Trps viewers like to see this..As for jhanak it’s the same..she’s off becoming an actress and she got a successful Actor as her friend..who’ll do anything for her..just like how Maa also has 1 or 2 men always interested in her. Jhanak just comes ..fights with anirudh and his family and leaves..she’s not a wife or a daughter in law. Only poor abhira is a sad neglected wife and abused bahu. And trp viewers also don’t like to see women as bechaari bahus suffering daily abuse. So I hope dkp,takes this into consideration..and does some changes. Because this daily,abhira abuse is not going to raise trps …
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Another banner contest is happening. But isn’t there a leap incoming?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Phupasa firm hadap ke Kaveri ko ghar se dhakke maarke nikalne ka kya loge

This is such an amazing track. Please make it happen.

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

This is such an amazing track. Please make it happen.

ruko main Bhavna ko call karti hu❤️
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

ruko main Bhavna ko call karti hu❤️

You also have her no.?? Mujhe laga speed dial pe sirf rash hai.