Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

I hope so....but the way they are going all out on FL ddp I doubt it .they will just blame her & later brush it under the carpet without apologizing

But this gen is so wierd they are just helll bent on showing FL's ddp & toxicity & it's not that it's giving them the highest trps so I don't understand why they are still doing the nonsense...the infertility track is made such a joke by themsmiley7

Edited by Krishna45637 - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

https://youtu.be/PKd7Uo7V_yI?feature=shared

Armaan Abhira office scene mein he behaves unprofessionally in front of all by being cruel to her in front of colleagues

Kaveri sees it and reprimands him apparently for behaving badly by seeing it in cctv footage

He keeps saying that romance bhi ayega πŸ™„

He says leap ke baare mein he will find out. Abey bhai- BTS dekh lo..har koi 3 mahine 3 mahine bol raga hai.

This guy seems to get spoilers from audience and then confirms it with contacts on the set. He doesn't seem to actually find news firsthand.

Kaveri is back to her favorite work at lastsmiley36
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Armaan Abhira office scene mein he behaves unprofessionally in front of all by being cruel to her in front of colleagues

Kaveri sees it and reprimands him apparently for behaving badly by seeing it in cctv footage

He says leap ke baare mein he will find out. Abey bhai- BTS dekh lo..har koi 3 mahine 3 mahine bol raga hai.

This guy seems to get spoilers from audience and then confirms it with contacts on the set. He doesn't seem to actually find news firsthand.

Koi romance nahi aayega it's just keep telling to fool people like us mujhe abhira attitude de armaan ko woh chahiye will watch that time only smiley31

whats up with KP how come suddenly taking Ab side? Job offer tak toh thik tha but now taking side between couple fight and that too Ab?😱
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Armaan ki tareef toh main nahi karne wali. I am anti Armaan till the end of this tracksmiley20

https://x.com/mujhekyaaa/status/1840436696493465888

X par people r already celebrating.. Mein tho kehti hoon-- Ruko zaraπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Aap khud hi idea mat doh please. πŸ™ˆ

This plot of bro dying, elder son taking up father role to child of bro has happened last gen. Phirseh vohi plot dekhne mein kisi ko interest nahi hoga.

I'm hoping Ruhi ki asliyat ka expose ho.

About shaadi kaands and also faking pregnancy etc.

Ruhi is bringing waaris to,podaar house…nobody in that house will even care that she was lusting after her jeth..her baby has cemented her position in that house πŸ˜‚
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira1211

akka saheb is still alive…what are you saying πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..only Ishaan died

I don't know why this is hilarious smiley37smiley37

Ghum show has given people trauma

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

I hope so....but the way they are going all out on FL ddp I doubt it .they will just blame her & later brush it under the carpet without apologizing

But this gen is so wierd they are just helll bent on showing FL's ddp & toxicity & it's not that it's giving them the highest trps so I don't understand why they are still doing the nonsense...the infertility track is made such a joke by themsmiley7

I think we will get to know by next week what route they are going, as of now it's all looking too rushed & sudden...

We can't predict anything this gen is wierd so anything can happen...just to do something out of the box dkp can show anything

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

https://x.com/mujhekyaaa/status/1840436696493465888

X par people r already celebrating.. Mein tho kehti hoon-- Ruko zaraπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Exactly, promo jaisa kuch nahi hone wala. Uska ulta hi hoga...Don't forget divorce papers promo. smiley37
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Kaveri is back to her favorite work at lastsmiley36

yeah watching security cameras πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚