Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I read a spoiler that Phuphu will demean Ar in office and this obv wont go well with Ab. May be she will defend him and ulta Ar usko sunaye inperson.

Very good Phupha karo beizaati Armaan ki.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Ye sab kalesh idhar kyun but???

Haan Ghum forum mein kado as it’s a ghost town with relaxed rules 🍿

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes it really doesn’t make sense for armaan to give up abhira for his family… but if his brother dies and the child needs a father..it will change the scenario 🤦🏻‍♀️. Abhira is a good soul.I can see her advising him to be a father to thst child..But I hope dkp,won’t go down that route. The show will go,down if he does that..people don’t want to see that.👍

If ruhi is really pregnant then she will face miscarriage if there is no leap. Possibility of IR track after miscarriage. I don't see rohit dying until nov.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Tabahi. Mast Tabahi aur kalesh 🍿💥

Yaar I would prefer that funny version of this thread more😭😭... Just saying.. Baki I know its a public forum...

I read a spoiler that Phuphu will demean Ar in office and this obv wont go well with Ab. May be she will defend him and ulta Ar usko sunaye personally

Matlab husband sa ab fufu ke liye bhi Abhira ko sunaengesmiley29 I want Ruhi ki ummeed backsmiley37
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes it really doesn’t make sense for armaan to give up abhira for his family… but if his brother dies and the child needs a father..it will change the scenario 🤦🏻‍♀️. Abhira is a good soul.I can see her advising him to be a father to thst child..But I hope dkp,won’t go down that route. The show will go,down if he does that..people don’t want to see that.👍

Aap khud hi idea mat doh please. 🙈

This plot of bro dying, elder son taking up father role to child of bro has happened last gen. Phirseh vohi plot dekhne mein kisi ko interest nahi hoga.

I'm hoping Ruhi ki asliyat ka expose ho.

About shaadi kaands and also faking pregnancy etc.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yaar I would prefer that funny version of this thread more😭😭... Just saying.. Baki I know its a public forum...

Yeah, I miss those times. Mocking Spookie Sa and annoying his biggest fan and placing bets is the best smiley42
Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Ye sab kalesh idhar kyun but???

Man I blocked that user for a reason. All other shows discussed here in fun way. Ghum new season too get mocked here. Getting so personal and defensive over fictional characters & shows smiley44

Hope that user use block option for me instead of this constant nagging.

Edited by Sparkle232 - 3 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail

Please istamal block option smiley44

One person opinion on a fictional character shouldn't matter much.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan ki tareef toh main nahi karne wali. I am anti Armaan till the end of this tracksmiley20