Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes it’s a promo..probably shot in the outfits they’re using for vidyas birthday. Looks like Abhira and Armaan won’t be attending vidyas party..as abhira first put almonds in the cake and vidya ,.sadly didn’t die 😂..but had an allergic reaction…and secondly abhira apparently bumped Ruhi with her car..which eventually led to a doctor report confirming Ruhis pregnancy.. but due to these two mishaps of abhira..she’s not invited to the party..🙄

Accha hai birthday party mein nhi ja rahe. uss VV ke birthday se dur hi raho.

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok he said it's tougher for you than me and I will not let our relationship suffer.. mujhe yahi sunayi diya

Edited by Digastric - 3 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes it’s a promo..probably shot in the outfits they’re using for vidyas birthday. Looks like Abhira and Armaan won’t be attending vidyas party..as abhira first put almonds in the cake and vidya ,.sadly didn’t die 😂..but had an allergic reaction…and secondly abhira apparently bumped Ruhi with her car..which eventually led to a doctor report confirming Ruhis pregnancy.. but due to these two mishaps of abhira..she’s not invited to the party..🙄

In episode there is no mention of vidya party yet so is there any possibility they skipped this track. Because precap is for thursday. It's good if they skipped it instead of showing fl humiliation.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan will shout at Abhira in the office even though Abhira was not at fault. KP sees that in CCTV camera.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kahaan Ho Queen, Raju has uploaded a new video smiley9
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Digastric

Ok he said it's tougher for you than me and I will not let our relationship suffer.. mujhe yahi sunayi diya

2 dinon ki gaali ka asar hai yeh joh inko itni jaldi positive promo daalna parasmiley36
Edited by Debospeaks - 3 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

2 dinon ki gaali asar hai yeh joh inko itni jaldi positive promo daalna parasmiley36

Monday ko Armaan ki bashing hogi. He is shouting ay Abhira in office.smiley37smiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

This is the only hope ,no one loves AA in that house genuinely. So may be we can see them leaving PH together if WD comes or might finally fight back for his rights in that house as ghar ka bada beta. Somehow I still feel they won’t take the exact same route like previous season. 🤞

yes it really doesn’t make sense for armaan to give up abhira for his family… but if his brother dies and the child needs a father..it will change the scenario 🤦🏻‍♀️. Abhira is a good soul.I can see her advising him to be a father to thst child..But I hope dkp,won’t go down that route. The show will go,down if he does that..people don’t want to see that.👍
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Digastric

subtitles me bhi wahi likha hai