Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

This new precap is a promo. Isnt Ab in same pink saree she wore in shower scene today. Or is this a different one?

I don't think it'll play out exactly like this. This is such generic idea of track.

What's was there in this? cannot retrieve post

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

that birthday is like tomorrow or Tuesday where abhira will get abused for putting almonds in the birthday cake as the old chudail is allergic to it. This looks like a party to celebrate Ruhis pregnancy 🙄..as Podaars waaris is coming . Looking at this..I think abhimaan are totally mad. Both should just leave that horrid family and house..

Abhira joining poddar firm

Birthday party

Abhira manish scene

There is so much to show before ruhi's pregnancy. In BTS abhira clearly said 3 months.

I think this precap is promo for upcoming track.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

this is honestly the first time I'm seeing this kind of dynamic between the ML and his family and that's why it'll be even more pathetic if they make him leave the FL who's literally the only one who loves him unconditionally for that sh!tty family

if he leaves abhira or throws her out..they’re finished ..but they may show her leave on her own..after old chudail manipulates her..with something like..you can’t have children..so let Armaan become father to rohits baby..etc etc..But this will only happen if rohit is killed..which I hope not..
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rash_H

What's was there in this? cannot retrieve post

https://x.com/KanishkaNa4845/status/1840429311452467476

Blah blah blah blah blsh

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Also abhimaan are not invited they are not wearing party dress?😠

Such a wierd house , this Poddar house I tell you! 😂

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

The way VV and KP behave with him is so weird to see man. Armaan is nothing for them. The bts is making me so angry. Atleast other ML's in previous Gen were loved by their family members, yaha toh sab bas use karne mein large hai.

In that case, if armaan throws abhira, the only person who loves him unconditionally by accepting him with all his flows, he will be the most stupid person in the world. No room for reconciliation...period...
Edited by Sajini235 - 3 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

https://youtu.be/fbSZVDfEKro?feature=shared

Chalo at least in this Abhira is taunting Ruhi saying never asked for your opinion.

Ruhis constant my mom was doctor, i do jewelry designing is sounding ridiculous . Kuch kaam nahi karti. Velli , vile, ghatiya aurat

Thanks Ajab

Muje kuch sunai nahi diya.....but it seems a very positive precap 😍

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Abhira joining poddar firm

Birthday party

Abhira manish scene

There is so much to show before ruhi's pregnancy. In BTS abhira clearly said 3 months.

I think this precap is promo for upcoming track.

yes it’s a promo..probably shot in the outfits they’re using for vidyas birthday. Looks like Abhira and Armaan won’t be attending vidyas party..as abhira first put almonds in the cake and vidya ,.sadly didn’t die 😂..but had an allergic reaction…and secondly abhira apparently bumped Ruhi with her car..which eventually led to a doctor report confirming Ruhis pregnancy.. but due to these two mishaps of abhira..she’s not invited to the party..🙄