News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

maybe they are just making him come right for a few days…then he can have suhaagraat with abhira..and she can get preggers..’and then he’ll go back into guilt mode if dkp decides to,dispose of one of his family members 🙄

Wahi same story.dont these people bored writing same story?smiley44

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Why r they rushing everything , so the leap is coming and this shameless cheater is pregnant. And the torcher continues for these 2 but hope they will find out Abhira’s repots are fake and give her a brk too. But then Rohit will die and I don’t think I will even feel bad ,not because of Ruhi but for that vile V who is torchering Armaan for being a sautela and for once choosing his happiness over hers. That women will not have any sympath and so is KP.

it will be better if rohit doesn’t die..because if he dies..vidya will blackmail and manipulate Armaan into becoming the child’s father 🤨

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

The way VV and KP behave with him is so weird to see man. Armaan is nothing for them. The bts is making me so angry. Atleast other ML's in previous Gen were loved by their family members, yaha toh sab bas use karne mein large hai.

this is honestly the first time I'm seeing this kind of dynamic between the ML and his family and that's why it'll be even more pathetic if they make him leave the FL who's literally the only one who loves him unconditionally for that sh!tty family
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Why r they rushing everything , so the leap is coming and this shameless cheater is pregnant. And the torcher continues for these 2 but hope they will find out Abhira’s repots are fake and give her a brk too. But then Rohit will die and I don’t think I will even feel bad ,not because of Ruhi but for that vile V who is torchering Armaan for being a sautela and for once choosing his happiness over hers. That women will not have any sympath and so is KP.

Ye dono itni zyada ghatiya hai, Armaan sautela bhi hai, Abhira psadn bhi nhi hai toh at least leave them alone, but nhi these two are intentionally making their life difficult.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

So the precap is actually good right?? Considering only the dynamics btw Abhimaan..

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

The way VV and KP behave with him is so weird to see man. Armaan is nothing for them. The bts is making me so angry. Atleast other ML's in previous Gen were loved by their family members, yaha toh sab bas use karne mein large hai.

this is the biggest reason why I feel this generation’s trajectory will be different from the previous two generations ..also it is very clear the writers love Armaan ..they’re investing a lot in him smiley27
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

What happened to vidya's birthday track. This precap looks like a promo.

that birthday is like tomorrow or Tuesday where abhira will get abused for putting almonds in the birthday cake as the old chudail is allergic to it. This looks like a party to celebrate Ruhis pregnancy 🙄..as Podaars waaris is coming . Looking at this..I think abhimaan are totally mad. Both should just leave that horrid family and house..
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

let's hope they don't take this routesmiley13

Isn't it too early for kids to track and leap?? The TRP is fine. Kid track ke baad toh kuch bhi rehta show mein dikhane ke liye.

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Just like she got instant hridayaparivarthan.. And we already know this show has nothing to do with medical aspects or basic human reproductive physiology 🤣🤣🤣

this show has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING

😂
Just non stop bakwas! Day after day after day 👏

Edited by checky88 - 3 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Theres that BTS where Ruhi is in Abs room and Ab looks annoyed by Ruhi but their convo is again interrupted by MG phonecall and Ruhi reveals Ab got job offer. They both pretend to be cordial and busy to prevent MG from coming to visit them.

Ab tells Ru that she should not have revealed about job offer.

Is this a new tactic ro prevent Ab from giving Ruhi a verbal dressing down ? Keep getting MG involved jinko Ab pareshaan nahi karna chahti. Toh unke liye she will act cordial .

I wish Ab would tell Ru to just f off from her life.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 days ago