Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Thank u Rani 🤗 for keeping me updated with updates of SS guy smiley36

Did he say fertility reports are fake?

Some of his news are also fake like IF articles ,like destination wedding.

@bold , yeh tho hamein bhi patha hai 50/50 😂 he will get some info and then add some spice into it and tell us.

Fans have been asking and he finally got confirmation that the reports are fake. He didn't say if was a mix up, or if it was done intentionally who did it. He said soon that track will start

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yes it will change based on experience of ppl. Ppl try to be there on fls shoes to see what they would do in such situations. Which gives them the persepctive that they want to create. So it's upto audience yes it will be driven by fl but we can not say she will be best character until the end as makers can show her always right or they can show her as impulsive or dumb so it depends on what audience want to see or bash.

Yes ultimately trp will decide which version of Ruhi Armaan and Vidya we will get to see. If this version of Ruhi works then fine or else she will be back in her umeed ki duniya.

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

She will marry the Sasur to control her sister Akshara and to stay in the same house as Akshara’s husband to lust over him smiley2

This will definitely happen smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

OMG the guy is talking about Murphy's law for Abhira's DDP.smiley37smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

If they do copy Saathiya then Kaveri should be the maid of a mentally unstable Suarna smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yes i wanted her to confess. You can read my comment on edt. I wanted her to confess that she was here with wrong motivation and she should left that decision on rohith to accept or reject her.

But unfortunately dkp is busy with vidya drama so they hardly have any intention to fix both couple. May be rohith will die soon. So ab kya hi soche uske baare main i like their scenes as i like romit raj post that i may or may not follow this show.

Absolutely. And I believe majority of both online and trp would have similar view that she should have come clean and would not accept her ww that easily. They could have given her that and Rohit accepting her inspite of that if they really love the PL. Fact that they didn't, just shows they don't bother much.. My opinion

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Absolutely. And I believe majority of both online and trp would have similar view that she should have come clean and would not accept her ww that easily. They could have given her that and Rohit accepting her inspite of that if they really love the PL. Fact that they didn't, just shows they don't bother much.. My opinion

they do not care for anyone. That's the thing they only bother about online hype and trp. Kalesh will give them trp. And online fandom fight will give then publicity. So no matter who is fl or ml as long as they are able to get this they hardly care about ship and legacy and rishta. That's my opinion.
Edited by firewings_diya - 3 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

omg😱 you guys are already guessing gen5 plot???? What is happening? Should I leave team abhimaan and join what ruhani or akshara from gen5? 🤣

Agar story aisi chali tho zyada time nahi lagegi generation leap ke liye.Ready ho jao to leave team Abhimaan smiley2

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: mrigu

Yes ultimately trp will decide which version of Ruhi Armaan and Vidya we will get to see. If this version of Ruhi works then fine or else she will be back in her umeed ki duniya.

true trp will decide what should happen next.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/bAjAG9ENPSc?feature=shared

Vs self victimization is never ending. But at least shes asking a few valid questions to Kaveri. Publicly hi puchleti. Yaad diladeti ki Kaveri has behaved horribly with Armaan and Abhira.

Horrible people these 2 are.

Kaveri says Armaan will get tied to them because he will never have a kid of his own.

V is now doing saga-sautela in full form. Vile woman

Edited by Pinecone - 3 days ago