Ruhi ka bachha manish ko par par nanu bolega smiley24

P p nanu smiley36

Abcd efg hijk

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

https://x.com/DilKiiAarzoon/status/1835587386882896225?t=Z9AdTfRy-8TZu_bq7K032A&s=19

Armaan is safe as long as he doesn't do such stunts for ruhi before or after leap smiley39

Actually ghum 2 was going pretty fine untill the PL reentered.. I didnt find any chem in couple still college drama was good.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

https://x.com/DilKiiAarzoon/status/1835587386882896225?t=Z9AdTfRy-8TZu_bq7K032A&s=19

Armaan is safe as long as he doesn't do such stunts for ruhi before or after leap smiley39

Don’t forget the third and most important women in Eeshaaaan’s life - His Akkasaheb smiley9
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am trying to understand.. So you don't think she should have come clean to Rohit on what she did? And without that also she has become a good hearted human being already?

yes i wanted her to confess. You can read my comment on edt. I wanted her to confess that she was here with wrong motivation and she should left that decision on rohith to accept or reject her.

But unfortunately dkp is busy with vidya drama so they hardly have any intention to fix both couple. May be rohith will die soon. So ab kya hi soche uske baare main i like their scenes as i like romit raj post that i may or may not follow this show.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

When SS guy said Rohit is happy cause he did it smiley37smiley37

It makes sense after all the cases he lost he succeeded smiley40

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes she will be the sixth addition to this filthy legacy. I dread to think what Ruhani will do. She will be worse than her predecessors as expected. Maybe she’ll marry the Sasur of her sister Akshara Poddar smiley37

Sasur se shaadi kiya tho love triangle kaise hogi?No show will be approved by Starplus without a triangle smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Sasur se shaadi kiya tho love triangle kaise hogi?No show will be approved by Starplus without a triangle smiley37

She will marry the Sasur to control her sister Akshara and to stay in the same house as Akshara’s husband to lust over him smiley2
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Don’t forget the third and most important women in Eeshaaaan’s life - His Akkasaheb smiley9

He is incomplete without her. I hope both are having good time together in hell smiley42

Originally posted by: elizamerin

omg😱 you guys are already guessing gen5 plot???? What is happening? Should I leave team abhimaan and join what ruhani or akshara from gen5? 🤣