News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

and now baby chudail 6 on the way..arriving in November 2024 🥳🥳. I counted 6.‘from Maudi, Sheila, Sirat, Arohi, roohi…baby Roo👏🏼

Karthik should be bashed by all fans of last three generations smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Karthik should be bashed by all fans of last three generations smiley37

I still curse him for marrying that SiRat. Had he not married her then this day would’ve never came smiley26
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Is this the new spoiler? Aaj ke RuRo scene ke badh mujhe laga ki Rohit will get to know the truth.

Just like Ru's father also got to know abt her mother.

nhi Ye Meri cute si KP hai smiley42smiley42

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Absolutely!!

Yaar I don't expect anything from Shahi or any ITV producers. They can very well replace the entire cast tomorrow if that what's going to bring them money. No one is making a show for audience. So, expecting makers to show what you want is not going to happen because they don't care and neither should the audience.

the online audience are not the ones who put the food on their table as of now ..so we need to take a chill pill and relax ..I would rather watch Armaan and Abhira fight and tear each other’s hair out for A, B, C reasons than Ruhi lusting after Armaan ..we can’t ask for angst to be served but only on our terms …and I am honestly surprised that people are not appreciating that they’ve caught a break ..and one that will hopefully last the duration of this generation !
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes she will be the sixth addition to this filthy legacy. I dread to think what Ruhani will do. She will be worse than her predecessors as expected. Maybe she’ll marry the Sasur of her sister Akshara Poddar smiley37

Bold - Didn't this actually happen in saath nibhana saathiyasmiley37?I haven't watched it. But I heard about this somewhere.

So there is a possiblility. smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

tthat guy wags tail always makes more videos with some info Wo info with his guesses etc. He is living on this business let him have bread butter I won't give anything 🤪

Like thisa man in a colorful shirt is dancing in a crowded room .

fans love it smiley37smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

lol everyone knows how story of pls would be. Her story will be two minutes uski maa ko dhang ka shadibthak naseeb nahi hua. But what gives her closure is important. Mujhe uske beginning ka nahi ending ka mathlab hai. If she dies as a good hearted human being without torturing others then i am okay with her.

I am trying to understand.. So you don't think she should have come clean to Rohit on what she did? And without that also she has become a good hearted human being already?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: mrigu

That is fine. But this is itv, I remember in Gen 1 Devyani had raised this that OG Akshara cannot be always right and everyone did agree she may be wrong but eventually she was right. Everyone takes the plot as per their perspective but itv is fl centric and the story will change accordingly.

yes it will change based on experience of ppl. Ppl try to be there on fls shoes to see what they would do in such situations. Which gives them the persepctive that they want to create. So it's upto audience yes it will be driven by fl but we can not say she will be best character until the end as makers can show her always right or they can show her as impulsive or dumb so it depends on what audience want to see or bash.
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes she will be the sixth addition to this filthy legacy. I dread to think what Ruhani will do. She will be worse than her predecessors as expected. Maybe she’ll marry the Sasur of her sister Akshara Poddar smiley37

wait and then they'll end sasur's ckt when Ruhaani's pregnant and the family will obviously blame it on Akshara. and then Akshara's husband will take care of his step brother cum muh bola beta???? This is an awesome plot
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Bold - Didn't this actually happen in saath nibhana saathiyasmiley37?I haven't watched it. But I heard about this somewhere.

So there is a possiblility. smiley37

Yes it did this plot is inspired from that show only smiley37

Ruhani will be a worser version of her mother as expected so this could happen smiley36