News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi ka bachha manish ko par par nanu bolega smiley24

How about Bade Nanu smiley9

Par Nanu already sounds embarrassing enough. I bet this Buddha will beat his Maa’s immortality record smiley29

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but rohit needs to believe she’s pregnant..so,she’ll have to do the deed with him or drug him and lie to him ..like it happens in ektas shows 😂. But I think she’ll really be pregnant..they’ll give her a child..her mother also got one..and her grandmother too.. only 1 kid is allowed for chudail legacy..and it must be a girl. The legacy heroines get 2 kids..a boy first and then a girl 😂..dkp has this down In writing 😂😂

Rohit ko bewakuf banana is easy.

He's a dimwit.

But i think she's not pregnant rn. She maybe in future but she has done no real paschyataap for her deeds. It seems really pathetic to show her move on with Rohit completely in the dark about her deeds.

But dekhte hai. Its my khayali pulao that Ruhi is still plotting. And she will be exposed.

But Maybe I'm wrong and in this gen, Ruhi will never be called out for anything. 😡

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Rohit ko pata chalega ki Ruhi wanted to leave him and marry Armaan?? After 3 months.

Mujhe ek awesome si KP' aayi hai.

Ruhi is pregnant and then Rohit gets to know about Ruhi's kaand.........feels betrayed and his character ends ....blame on Abhira....kuch bhi blame toh Abhira pe hi dalna haismiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Mujhe bas ajeeb laga raha hai that makers are bringing kids track so soon when it is absolutely not required.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes she will be the sixth addition to this filthy legacy. I dread to think what Ruhani will do. She will be worse than her predecessors as expected. Maybe she’ll marry the Sasur of her sister Akshara Poddar smiley37

Like gopi vahu's elder daughter? Her marrying mihir virani was so funny to me smiley36

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

as i said yes she can drive the plot but she need not be the only right character in the show. My mom do not like maa and ak both. Ppl do not watch for fl. As they watch for story and theme. She thinks maa is worst women who can exist on earth. And she is senior citizens so har show main fl is not the bestest character.

That is fine. But this is itv, I remember in Gen 1 Devyani had raised this that OG Akshara cannot be always right and everyone did agree she may be wrong but eventually she was right. Everyone takes the plot as per their perspective but itv is fl centric and the story will change accordingly.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Like gopi vahu's elder daughter? Her marrying mihir virani was so funny to me smiley36

Ditto. Gen 5 might be inspired by this for added toxicity smiley37
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

lol i was been respectful but thanks this is what i hate about gen 4 fans i no where want ruhi not even want this show to run. But just because i put my perspective you end up tagging me as roohi fan or pl fan smiley36 i hope you will withness the reality of dkp's amazing creativity. Good luck for that smiley1

i really don't think i said anything about you being a Roohi or PL fan. I'm sorry if i offended you

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

How about Bade Nanu smiley9

Par Nanu already sounds embarrassing enough. I bet this Buddha will beat his Maa’s immortality record smiley29

Asli legacy hero toh wahi hain, baaki sab timepass kliye aatey jaatey raheytey hain

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Rohit ko pata chalega ki Ruhi wanted to leave him and marry Armaan?? After 3 months.

Mujhe ek awesome si KP' aayi hai.

Ruhi is pregnant and then Rohit gets to know about Ruhi's kaand.........feels betrayed and his character ends ....blame on Abhira....kuch bhi blame toh Abhira pe hi dalna haismiley37smiley37

Is this the new spoiler? Aaj ke RuRo scene ke badh mujhe laga ki Rohit will get to know the truth.

Just like Ru's father also got to know abt her mother.