News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

initially they are shown as vamp but they will be shown as better characters in the end. Agar ruhi obsession dikha rahi hai post leap ab usse worst karegi. 😂 this is based on my observation in last gen. Iss baar ruhi ne uthna bhi nahi kiya jithna uski matashree ne kiya. She almost killed 2 ppl even mocked her sisters infertility 😂

They love the PLs to such an extent that they could not give enough ss to make Ruhi's ww convincing even for people who were waiting for her story?

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know Shahi personally. i do have a opinion that he's a very petty mansmiley36

But he's also a damn good business man that's why one of his shows is no.1 and the other has been on air for 15 years. smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ngl but I miss the zillat scenes from Ghum 2. They were very entertaining 🍿

I didn't watch it, but at least it had a story to tell. Abhi toh show dekhne ki zarurat he kya hain when you already have a more entertaining and better acted version as yhmsmiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Waise hi we remember the Nani and Par Nani of Roohi who belong to a legacy of chudails smiley9

and now baby chudail 6 on the way..arriving in November 2024 🥳🥳. I counted 6.‘from Maudi, Sheila, Sirat, Arohi, roohi…baby Roo👏🏼
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: mrigu

There have been many pls who are liked more than the main characters but the plot runs around the fl. Pl can max be the part of the plot but not the plot.

as i said yes she can drive the plot but she need not be the only right character in the show. My mom do not like maa and ak both. Ppl do not watch for fl. As they watch for story and theme. She thinks maa is worst women who can exist on earth. And she is senior citizens so har show main fl is not the bestest character.
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

they will hate Abhira who's been tortured by everyone and would want Ruhi's kid to become the FLs who literally does the most insane things and still get away with itsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Just a ques.. If loyal trp audience of this show wants to see the wholesome Sirat's legacy , shouldn't they be angry when her successors r shown just as pathetic delusional chrs??? So ideally they shd have boycotted the show and shd have reflected in trp too right?? But trp as we all can see is more or less the same na...

And Ruhi was beyond a gone case.. Atleast Arohi didnt run after her jeth in the name of umeed😂😂😂

Edited by OliviaP - 4 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Ruhi ka bachha manish ko par par nanu bolega smiley24

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I don't know Shahi personally. i do have a opinion that he's a very petty mansmiley36

But he's also a damn good business man that's why one of his shows is no.1 and the other has been on air for 15 years. smiley36

Absolutely!!

Yaar I don't expect anything from Shahi or any ITV producers. They can very well replace the entire cast tomorrow if that what's going to bring them money. No one is making a show for audience. So, expecting makers to show what you want is not going to happen because they don't care and neither should the audience.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

They love the PLs to such an extent that they could not give enough ss to make Ruhi's ww convincing even for people who were waiting for her story?

lol everyone knows how story of pls would be. Her story will be two minutes uski maa ko dhang ka shadibthak naseeb nahi hua. But what gives her closure is important. Mujhe uske beginning ka nahi ending ka mathlab hai. If she dies as a good hearted human being without torturing others then i am okay with her.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indira1211

and now baby chudail 6 on the way..arriving in November 2024 🥳🥳. I counted 6.‘from Maudi, Sheila, Sirat, Arohi, roohi…baby Roo👏🏼

Yes she will be the sixth addition to this filthy legacy. I dread to think what Ruhani will do. She will be worse than her predecessors as expected. Maybe she’ll marry the Sasur of her sister Akshara Poddar smiley37