News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

That's a sitara FL template atm. Apart from savi after revamp ig, sabki life bas taunts ka chakkar he hain smiley36

Ngl but I miss the zillat scenes from Ghum 2. They were very entertaining ๐Ÿฟ
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

TRP audience forgets everything Ruhi did aand becomes neutral and also becomes fan of Ruhi but when it comes to Abhria they will even remember her Nani and par Nani smiley9

they will hate Abhira who's been tortured by everyone and would want Ruhi's kid to become the FLs who literally does the most insane things and still get away with itsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

then i think I have a difference of opinion coz I've seen my grandmother love Akshu and even Anupamaa even when they left their husbands and married someone elsesmiley36

So i do think the trp audience will always be made to sympathized with the FLs

so may be they are also divided into two sets of audience 1 who do not watch shows from just FLs perspective and others who watch show from all perspective. ๐Ÿ˜„ so we are good there ๐Ÿ˜„
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

nope i have seen neutrals everywhere and one of the neutral is my mom ๐Ÿ˜„ so it's not true. ๐Ÿ˜„

There have been many pls who are liked more than the main characters but the plot runs around the fl. Pl can max be the part of the plot but not the plot.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ngl but I miss the zillat scenes from Ghum 2. They were very entertaining ๐Ÿฟ

Ghum was so damn toxic. The couple was hardly ever happy.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yeah this is a possibility ๐Ÿ˜‚.โ€™and his own kid may be calling another man papa

Bhagwaan kare wo 'papa' cliff ke aas-pass bhi na bhatakesmiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

TRP audience forgets everything Ruhi did aand becomes neutral and also becomes fan of Ruhi but when it comes to Abhria they will even remember her Nani and par Nani smiley9

Waise hi we remember the Nani and Par Nani of Roohi who belong to a legacy of chudails smiley9

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

they will hate Abhira who's been tortured by everyone and would want Ruhi's kid to become the FLs who literally does the most insane things and still get away with itsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

lol i was been respectful but thanks this is what i hate about gen 4 fans i no where want ruhi not even want this show to run. But just because i put my perspective you end up tagging me as roohi fan or pl fan smiley36 i hope you will withness the reality of dkp's amazing creativity. Good luck for that smiley1
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i hope by good news he means honeymoon smiley5

ya phir revealation of fake infertility reports...tbh, I don't want abhira to get pregnant this much soon...
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Mereko lag raha hai yeh bhi Ruhi ki plotting hai. She wants revenge probably so she's gonna fake pregnancy to hurt Abhimaan because they cant have that joy. Then she'll fake miscarriage so people blame ab for that too.

but rohit needs to believe sheโ€™s pregnant..so,sheโ€™ll have to do the deed with him or drug him and lie to him ..like it happens in ektas shows ๐Ÿ˜‚. But I think sheโ€™ll really be pregnant..theyโ€™ll give her a child..her mother also got one..and her grandmother too.. only 1 kid is allowed for chudail legacy..and it must be a girl. The legacy heroines get 2 kids..a boy first and then a girl ๐Ÿ˜‚..dkp has this down In writing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚