Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t think a delusional woman who talks to herself and causes accidents can take care of a baby. Just saying.

I love the way these ITV shows sweep serious psychiatric issues under the carpet ..don’t you ..and then they talk of sending out social messages smiley37
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

That's a sitara FL template atm. Apart from savi after revamp ig, sabki life bas taunts ka chakkar he hain smiley36

Savi ki bhi hogi, this generally happens after the FL has fallen in love. smiley37smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes I watch the video smiley37

I forgot to comment cause I had all these SS alerts, I'm a subscriber unlike Meher smiley36

Seriously on way out to brunch and I'm always late so, trying to limit it to 30 mins smiley37

I know it happen to Akshu but this is a rishta tradition of FL being kicked out

tthat guy wags tail always makes more videos with some info Wo info with his guesses etc. He is living on this business let him have bread butter I won't give anything 🤪
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Yeh sab sirf kuch online fans hi notice karte hai. trp audience ki sympathy humesha FLs ke saath hi jayegismiley36

I'm sure people loved Abhira's mom much more than they loved Ruhi's mother till the end of the gen!!! smiley36

We both still hate that vile mother of Roohi. No amount of whitewash can hide how crooked she was smiley11

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Yeh sab sirf kuch online fans hi notice karte hai. trp audience ki sympathy humesha FLs ke saath hi jayegismiley36

I'm sure people loved Abhira's mom much more than they loved Ruhi's mother till the end of the gen!!! smiley36

TRP audience forgets everything Ruhi did aand becomes neutral and also becomes fan of Ruhi but when it comes to Abhria they will even remember her Nani and par Nani smiley9
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Is he also hinting at Ab pregnancy when he says good news aane wala hai I can't give more details, but ishara samjhiye?

Oh he did, I stopped listening after he asked the question how doctors have her test results about Ru pregnancy, hope she's not faking it

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

nope i have seen neutrals everywhere and one of the neutral is my mom 😄 so it's not true. 😄

then i think I have a difference of opinion coz I've seen my grandmother love Akshu and even Anupamaa even when they left their husbands and married someone elsesmiley36

So i do think the trp audience will always be made to sympathized with the FLs

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Savi ki bhi hogi, this generally happens after the FL has fallen in love. smiley37smiley37

They literally have been copying yhm scene by scene almost, so sabko batta hain kya hona hai aagey smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mereko lag raha hai yeh bhi Ruhi ki plotting hai. She wants revenge probably so she's gonna fake pregnancy to hurt Abhimaan because they cant have that joy. Then she'll fake miscarriage so people blame ab for that too.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Armaan sa ruhi ke baby ke poppy sa banne wale hai.... Mubarak hosmiley36

yeah this is a possibility 😂.’and his own kid may be calling another man papa