Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

If dkp loves Sirat's legacy so much then why are they shown to be obsessive psycho vamps. Shouldn't they be the FLssmiley36

iss logic se toh har producer apni FLs ki legacy ko hate krta hai.

initially they are shown as vamp but they will be shown as better characters in the end. Agar ruhi obsession dikha rahi hai post leap ab usse worst karegi. πŸ˜‚ this is based on my observation in last gen. Iss baar ruhi ne uthna bhi nahi kiya jithna uski matashree ne kiya. She almost killed 2 ppl even mocked her sisters infertility πŸ˜‚
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don’t think a delusional woman who talks to herself and causes accidents can take care of a baby. Just saying.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

online fanbase has legacy fans too. So they can't directly do that as it's risky. So each gen they will degrade fl more and more so that ppl themselves will appreciate making pls kid as fl πŸ˜‚ they can't change something all of sudden they have to build it up so that it will be easy for them to do it πŸ˜‚

OH MY GOD smiley37smiley37smiley37 I don't think they're degrading FLs at allsmiley37smiley37smiley37 I think they're just making the audience sympathize with the FLs and hate the PLs/ vamp. Apart from a certain section of online fans no one likes Ruhismiley37

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

initially they are shown as vamp but they will be shown as better characters in the end. Agar ruhi obsession dikha rahi hai post leap ab usse worst karegi. πŸ˜‚ this is based on my observation in last gen. Iss baar ruhi ne uthna bhi nahi kiya jithna uski matashree ne kiya. She almost killed 2 ppl even mocked her sisters infertility πŸ˜‚

Yeh sab sirf kuch online fans hi notice karte hai. trp audience ki sympathy humesha FLs ke saath hi jayegismiley36

I'm sure people loved Abhira's mom much more than they loved Ruhi's mother till the end of the gen!!! smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Iss gen toh PL ko pataal tak degrade kar daala ab kya hi taaref karwaega uskismiley9

tro audience uthna yaad nahi rakthe. Like we watch one show but they watch all shows. They will not remember every detail smiley36 so if they take leap they will even forget ruhi kaisi thi. It's only online audience who remembers everything
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yeh sab sirf kuch online fans hi notice karte hai. trp audience ki sympathy humesha FLs ke saath hi jayegismiley36

I'm sure people loved Abhira's mom much more than they loved Ruhi's mother till the end of the gen!!! smiley36

nope i have seen neutrals everywhere and one of the neutral is my mom πŸ˜„ so it's not true. πŸ˜„

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

W T F so the falling is when they find out she's pregnant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usJBQP9rcLA

So there will be no white day,

I still don't know what WD means smiley37

WD is white day smiley36

So blaming Abhira is like breathing air for those losers. So cheater Ruhi is really pregnant ?smiley37

I wish Abhira take some inspiration from Ruhi’s driving skills kill both V n Ruhi.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Poor Abhira just can't catch a break.

That's a sitara FL template atm. Apart from savi after revamp ig, sabki life bas taunts ka chakkar he hain smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail

Its sickening to see that Ruhi has "moved on" on the foundation of more deceit and lies. She gets apnaoed with no consequences for her actions, never coming clean or apologizing.

doesn't Armaan find it problematic that the woman who came to him and asked to marry by emotionally blackmailing him is now within a few weeks announcing pregnancy with his own brother.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

OH MY GOD smiley37smiley37smiley37 I don't think they're degrading FLs at allsmiley37smiley37smiley37 I think they're just making the audience sympathize with the FLs and hate the PLs/ vamp. Apart from a certain section of online fans no one likes Ruhismiley37

haha may be yes ppl do not like ruhi for obsessive over her jeejaji but nobody knows what lies in future πŸ˜‚ even criminal ko bhi court dusra mauka detha hai.