Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

dkp truly loves sirath legacy maine pehle hi kaha tha ye gyaan mujhe gen 3 main mila smiley36 may be because it does not contain hina with whom he has personal issuessmiley36

If dkp loves Sirat's legacy so much then why are they shown to be obsessive psycho vamps. Shouldn't they be the FLssmiley36

iss logic se toh har producer apni FLs ki legacy ko hate krta hai.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Toh why not make them the FL instead. Hina ki dushmani deeka-meena-eena se kyun nikalni bhaismiley36

online fanbase has legacy fans too. So they can't directly do that as it's risky. So each gen they will degrade fl more and more so that ppl themselves will appreciate making pls kid as fl 😂 they can't change something all of sudden they have to build it up so that it will be easy for them to do it 😂
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OliviaP

White day is day when everyone wears some white outfit... Simple🤣🤣🤣

And that's also the day when FL is thrown out from her husband's home.. Still dont get what's so auspicious abt itsmiley36smiley36

Rani did u watch the video?? What's that guy is saying?

Yes I watch the video smiley37

I forgot to comment cause I had all these SS alerts, I'm a subscriber unlike Meher smiley36

Seriously on way out to brunch and I'm always late so, trying to limit it to 30 mins smiley37

I know it happen to Akshu but this is a rishta tradition of FL being kicked out

Edited by pyar-ishk - 4 days ago
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Whatever they do I don't want Abhira to be a doormat. Just run away if required. Armaan ka kya hai woh phir palat jayega.

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i hope by good news he means honeymoon smiley5

lol, might be just SR sequence, honeymoon nahin milne wala, don’t think DKP has any budget for this show anymore.
Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Poor Abhira just can't catch a break.

The urge to smack her head and knock some sense into her. RUN ABHIRA RUN!!!!!
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: OliviaP

So Ru gonna have a miscarriage??

no I don’t think so. She’ll have the baby..but don’t know if rohit will be around to,see the baby though..or dkp will dispose of him…

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

online fanbase has legacy fans too. So they can't directly do that as it's risky. So each gen they will degrade fl more and more so that ppl themselves will appreciate making pls kid as fl 😂 they can't change something all of sudden they have to build it up so that it will be easy for them to do it 😂

Iss gen toh PL ko pataal tak degrade kar daala ab kya hi taaref karwaega uskismiley9

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is Ruhi preggers for real or is she faking it to get attention and then will fake miscarriage to get Ab blamed again for that too.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

no I don’t think so. She’ll have the baby..but don’t know if rohit will be around to,see the baby though..or dkp will dispose of him…

Armaan sa ruhi ke baby ke poppy sa banne wale hai.... Mubarak hosmiley36