Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

and this happens to the heroines sons..they become irrelevant when their sisters take over the show πŸ˜‚..

Bakiyon kaa bhi yehi hota hai Vansh, luv-kush, shubham, etc... smiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

So Abhira will hit Ruhi by a car (by mistake ofc) and the family will blame her. So they're actually repeating post wedding scenes of AbhiMaan 1.0.smiley37

Uss time Armaan ne aage aa aake Abhira ko sunaya tha iss baar peeche se sunayega lagta haismiley42

Areyy agar recreate karna hi tha vo tape scene recreate karte, then that bedroom dance but noπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ... Accha hain Lage rahosmiley41
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

So Abhira will hit Ruhi by a car (by mistake ofc) and the family will blame her. So they're actually repeating post wedding scenes of AbhiMaan 1.0.smiley37

Uss time Armaan ne aage aa aake Abhira ko sunaya tha iss baar peeche se sunayega lagta haismiley42

Abhira vidya and ruhi murder enthusiast smiley42

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Did you change your siggy after the recent episodes?? I remember this being your siggy during IPLsmiley37smiley37

I can't believe you remember, smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

IPL, was hard and siggie helps to not bash Ar relentlessly. smiley36

Armaan za returned I'll change it,

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Someone gift this to armaan sa

images (18).jpeg

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

they are newly married and he hasn’t touched her in 3 months and now he’s not even talking to her.. I think this goes beyond expectations πŸ˜‚..and it was a love marriage.. if I had to hear this from,a real woman..about her new husband behaving this way..I’d wonder if he was straight ..πŸ˜‚

Either it was killing Rohit via separation or this. There was no way Abhimaan were going to be all happy after being together for 3 months. I don't know about you guys but I was expecting this.

The Rohit separation can happen in future but with this track that is still 6 months away of course depending on TRP.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira is gonna get blamed for Ruhi falling unconscious too. πŸ™„

The woman who actually rashly drove her car into a guy can continue to drive cars but Abhira will be blamed because Ruhi cant pay attention or will fall unconscious near the car.

Its getting exhausting to watch Ab blame, Ab being sad ke spoilers.

Can we get some good spoilers about her career growing etc.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I can't believe you remember, smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

IPL, was hard and siggie helps to not bash Ar relentlessly. smiley36

Armaan za returned I'll change it,

I do remember..... because the moment I saw this I got IPL fb of this forum.smiley37smiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

This chindi was telling about Maldives honeymoon, uski jagah shower romance ke failed attempts dekhne par rahe hain and you are still believing in him??

that shower scene was just another rejection of abhira ..so we rather not see them,go,on honeymoon if he’s going to continue rejecting her 😑

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Maldives honeymoon mein he also added a disclaimer right that it can be film city as well... They can show Maldives or Switzerland, usmein kya badi baat hai? smiley36

Honeymoon might still be on cards though, that Gk bts today had them discussing Ar-Ab honeymoon nahin hua right? So they might be forcibly sent on honeymoon.. Who knows?

Shaadi mein ek single khushi ka function toh diya nahi, chale bada honemoon denesmiley6!!!