Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Is he also hinting at Ab pregnancy when he says good news aane wala hai I can't give more details, but ishara samjhiye?

Only believe him if he talks about specifics of a scene, baki fans uskey comments mai ro rahey hain isliye bol diya smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Is he also hinting at Ab pregnancy when he says good news aane wala hai I can't give more details, but ishara samjhiye?

yeah but for abhira to get pregnant..armaansas hormones need to return..but they seem to be captured by vidya πŸ™„
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bhai dkp tu kuch bhi kar but Abhira ko itni jaldi pregnant mat dikhao 😑

Fortnight thumbnail

So Abhira will hit Ruhi by a car (by mistake ofc) and the family will blame her. So they're actually repeating post wedding scenes of AbhiMaan 1.0.smiley37

Uss time Armaan ne aage aa aake Abhira ko sunaya tha iss baar peeche se sunayega lagta haismiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Bhagwaan kare aisa hi ho because boy hua toh Amrika jaega ya seedhe uparsmiley36

and this happens to the heroines sons..they become irrelevant when their sisters take over the show πŸ˜‚..

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yeah but for abhira to get pregnant..armaansas hormones need to return..but they seem to be captured by vidya πŸ™„

Chi Chi Chi.... maine sab imagine bhi kar liya, Vidya Armaan ki harmones churati huismiley37smiley37
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan emotionally distant kyun horaha hai? He was the guy who could not stand to not have her do her badbad, patar patar near him even for 1 day. So how is he ok with 3 months of not talking to her properly?!

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

There is nothing wrong in being connected to your parents so strongly but when his desperation for getting married to Abhira was so high that he even didn't listened to his mom's ultimatum. Then why this sudden drama now??? He should have first manaofy his mother for the marriage. Why to ruin a girl's happiness and expectations after marriage whom you claim to love the most in this world??

There is a difference between VV being angry and explicitly giving shraap to him. Nobody in the world can digest sharap especially from someone you are so close to.

Regarding Abhira, I do agree 100% that he is doing injustice to her right now.

But I can also understand from his perspective, doesn't mean that what he is doing with Abhira is correct.

When the weight of emotional pressure becomes overwhelming, a person may withdraw and hide from the world. Obviously you can't physically run from everyone but you just shut yourself emotionally. I am just saying from his perspective in no way I am justifying his behavior with Abhira. Him being hurt doesn't mean he should hurt her.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 4 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This chindi was telling about Maldives honeymoon, uski jagah shower romance ke failed attempts dekhne par rahe hain and you are still believing in him??

Maldives honeymoon mein he also added a disclaimer right that it can be film city as well... They can show Maldives or Switzerland, usmein kya badi baat hai? smiley36

Honeymoon might still be on cards though, that Gk bts today had them discussing Ar-Ab honeymoon nahin hua right? So they might be forcibly sent on honeymoon.. Who knows?

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

So Abhira will hit Ruhi by a car (by mistake ofc) and the family will blame her. So they're actually repeating post wedding scenes of AbhiMaan 1.0.smiley37

Uss time Armaan ne aage aa aake Abhira ko sunaya tha iss baar peeche se sunayega lagta haismiley42

I don’t think abhiras car even touched Ruhi …Ruhi just happened to faint behind the car ..but the family will blame abhira as usual,πŸ™„