Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Is Rohi pregnant? Why are so many talking about her baby?

new spoiler. She is pregnant. Three months leap in the show
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

W T F so the falling is when they find out she's pregnant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usJBQP9rcLA

So there will be no white day,

I still don't know what WD means smiley37

white day is when someone dies and everyone wears white and throws fl out smiley37

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

But we were okay with his Abhira jaap, right?? We wanted him to be more miserable missing Abhira. We were rooting and cheering for it.Imo, Parents are not less important than your better half.

Doesn't matter what your age is. Some people are extremely connected with their family and there is nothing wrong with that. I would like him to behave but sensibly but I have no issues with him being upset because of VV.

Where he is wrong is him being ignorant of Abhira, not being emotionally available for her.

There is nothing wrong in being connected to your parents so strongly but when his desperation for getting married to Abhira was so high that he even didn't listened to his mom's ultimatum. Then why this sudden drama now??? He should have first manaofy his mother for the marriage. Why to ruin a girl's happiness and expectations after marriage whom you claim to love the most in this world??

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

new spoiler. She is pregnant. Three months leap in the show

Chalo next generation ke PL ka aagman hone wala hai. All hail to Sirat's dynamic legacysmiley36!!!

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I don't know what you guys were expecting for Armaan and Abhira to be lovey dovey all the time?? smiley37smiley37That was never going to happen. This was always on the cards. Actually, they have given us too many together happy Abhimaan episodes as per ITV standards.

they are newly married and he hasn’t touched her in 3 months and now he’s not even talking to her.. I think this goes beyond expectations 😂..and it was a love marriage.. if I had to hear this from,a real woman..about her new husband behaving this way..I’d wonder if he was straight ..😂
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

W T F so the falling is when they find out she's pregnant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usJBQP9rcLA

So there will be no white day,

I still don't know what WD means smiley37

Is he also hinting at Ab pregnancy when he says good news aane wala hai I can't give more details, but ishara samjhiye?

Edited by Solitudelover - 4 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Chalo next generation ke PL ka aagman hone wala hai. All hail to Sirat's dynamic legacysmiley36!!!

ok so chudail legacy continues…so that means Ruhi is having a girl,😂

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Is he also hinting at Ab pregnancy when he says good news aane wala hai I can't give more details, but ishara samjhiye?

This chindi was telling about Maldives honeymoon, uski jagah shower romance ke failed attempts dekhne par rahe hain and you are still believing in him??

Originally posted by: Indira1211

ok so chudail legacy continues…so that means Ruhi is having a girl,😂

Bhagwaan kare aisa hi ho because boy hua toh Amrika jaega ya seedhe uparsmiley36

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

i hope by good news he means honeymoon smiley5