Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: checky88

And that’s it’s criminal to leave your house - come what may. Excuse me?! What rubbish are they dishing out? I’ve sort of given up - I cannot take this anymore. I’ll provable just read the written updates now -watching has become totally unbearable now.

The positive characters like chachisa and chorus gang have barely any scenes now -matlab negatively bhi koot koot ke bhar rahein hai har episode mein.

There’s absolutely no relief whatsoever .

And I’m sorry but there was absolutely NOTHING steamy about the sheer scene the way Armaan behaved was very disappointing. I understand he wasn’t feeling romantic but he could’ve just hugged n n said you’re getting late for the rasam? A soft peck on the forehead n maybe say if you’re late dadi will start next tamasha- jaldi ja - something like that would’ve raised the intensity and romance in the scene so much more than this rubbish they showed😠 I’m livid!

At this point of time what they want to give is toxicity. The whole purpose of that scene and everything happening is to torture the fl. It is to show how bechari she is. I am sorry but that is not her character. The only thing working for them is the ml and fl story. They are ruining it as well. Armaan knows Abhira is not going anywhere so he has just shifted his focus to his mother. I hope he understands that he cannot get everything together.

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

did you miss the spoiler? There is 3 months leap ArAb still at same point no communication 🫤……..crickets 🦗 🙄

lol, you missed the wise words of our beloved “The countess of Grantham” 😀

Robert, Earl of Grantham : I have been talking to Cora.

Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham : Now that is a mistake.

Robert, Earl of Grantham : You can't expect me to avoid talking to my own wife.

Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham : Why not? I know several couples who are perfectly happy, and they haven't spoken in years.

From 0.28

https://x.com/JoJoFromJerz/status/1839731036823138487

RIP Maggie Smith 🙏🏻🥺

Edited by Managed2Escape - 4 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

did you miss the spoiler? There is 3 months leap ArAb still at same point no communication 🫤……..crickets 🦗 🙄

I posted the bts but couldn't hear it properly so it's confirm 3 months leap. I'm not sure how Ab will handle but she's not going to run away, but she needs to stop trying if Ar isn't meeting her half way and just concentrate on herself and other things. Ar come to her when he's ready. Then will be up to Abhira if she want's to forgive him right away or not, but Ab running away, I don't see it happening, unless she's asked to leave.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Sab thik hai but 30-32 saal ke adher umar ke aadmiyon ka Maaaaaaaasmiley11 jaap is too much to handle for ussmiley29

But we were okay with his Abhira jaap, right?? We wanted him to be more miserable missing Abhira. We were rooting and cheering for it.Imo, Parents are not less important than your better half.

Doesn't matter what your age is. Some people are extremely connected with their family and there is nothing wrong with that. I would like him to behave bit sensibly but I have no issues with him being upset because of VV.

Where he is wrong is him being ignorant of Abhira, not being emotionally available for her.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 4 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Gooddays

I like the way u motivate us to pass this phasesmiley36.... Ab armaan ko ji bhar ke gaali dete hai phir.... Phir jab abhira waar karegi to uski wah wahi karenge *fighting*smiley36

I don't know what you guys were expecting for Armaan and Abhira to be lovey dovey all the time?? smiley37smiley37That was never going to happen. This was always on the cards. Actually, they have given us too many together happy Abhimaan episodes as per ITV standards.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

W T F so the falling is when they find out she's pregnant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usJBQP9rcLA

So there will be no white day,

I still don't know what WD means smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I posted the bts but couldn't hear it properly so it's confirm 3 months leap. I'm not sure how Ab will handle but she's not going to run away, but she needs to stop trying if Ar isn't meeting her half way and just concentrate on herself and other things. Ar come to her when he's ready. Then will be up to Abhira if she want's to forgive him right away or not, but Ab running away, I don't see it happening, unless she's asked to leave.

Did you change your siggy after the recent episodes?? I remember this being your siggy during IPLsmiley37smiley37

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Is Rohi pregnant? Why are so many talking about her baby?

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

W T F so the falling is when they find out she's pregnant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usJBQP9rcLA

So there will be no white day,

I still don't know what WD means smiley37

White day is day when everyone wears some white outfit... Simple🤣🤣🤣

And that's also the day when FL is thrown out from her husband's home.. Still dont get what's so auspicious abt itsmiley36smiley36

Rani did u watch the video?? What's that guy is saying?

Edited by OliviaP - 4 days ago