News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ab behen just run girl šŸ™ā€¦ā€¦so badly want Ab to runway and then this tubelight will realize what he lost because of unwanted maa jaapā€¦.. then I want Ar to disown his family especially that atrocious V smiley7 and let his journey begin to track down his beloved wifeā€¦ā€¦ bhavna behen give me this I will pray bhagwaan aapko sad bhudi de everyday šŸ˜†

Armaan realizes it or no, I give a damn anymore. I want the sweet girl Abhira to go out of this house asap. She will be mental after few days if she lives there.

I would even take a plot with her career and even acha aadmi ( for the drama sake) instead of these poisonous Poddars including that whiner Armaan.

Not saying Abhira didnā€™t play any role in this mess, in a normal world, she would make no effort to stop Armaan when he proposed to go away from this family. Phufa sa is portrayed as villain, but what he says about itā€™s better for Ar Ab to go away from this family is the ultimate good thing for everyyyybody and the whole world.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

kya hua that you want Ab to run, and you know she's not the type to do that

did you miss the spoiler? There is 3 months leap ArAb still at same point no communication šŸ«¤ā€¦ā€¦..crickets šŸ¦— šŸ™„
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Love how last week we were collectively sad about their wedding ( for varied reasons), and now are more or less wishing a separation. Kaisey shippers hai hum smiley37

Dimaag -wale shippers ! Letā€™s proud of ourselves .. itna raita failaya hai makers ne- we have been subjected to MAJOR high level bakwaas and weā€™re still able to think logically and rightfully wishing for a well deserved(for Abhira) separation - big achievement haišŸ¤£

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Armaan is going to find out the hard way that he can easily lose Abhira if he is not too careful cause unlike his family who need him for their own selfish reasons, Abhira will be just fine on her own if push comes to shove.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Armaan is going to find out the hard way that he can easily lose Abhira if he is not too careful cause unlike his family who need him for their own selfish reasons, Abhira will be just fine on her own if push comes to shove.

Hopefully , kuch aisa ho...šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž...
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Dadisa is the smartest businesswoman. She knows kispe invest karne se usse sabse zyada fayda hoga - hence she is hell bent on making sure Armaan doesn't leave the firm or the house

Also Armaan has been winning cases while being lovesick and running after Abhira in the last 2 months - we really underestimated our Buddhumaan smiley36

Where is the BTS .. that heā€™s winning cases and Rohit is losing cases are we assuming that

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrigu

This show has given some bad messages to society. One of them is that if your mil is being treated shit or has some problem let it be. You try to sort it and give them strength, they will kick you out with that strength.

And thatā€™s itā€™s criminal to leave your house - come what may. Excuse me?! What rubbish are they dishing out? Iā€™ve sort of given up - I cannot take this anymore. Iā€™ll probably just read the written updates now -watching has become totally unbearable.

The positive characters like chachisa and chorus gang have barely any scenes -matlab negatively bhi koot koot ke bhar rahein hai har episode mein.

Thereā€™s absolutely no relief whatsoever .

And Iā€™m sorry but there was absolutely NOTHING steamy about the shower scene ā€¦.the way Armaan behaved was very disappointing. I understand he wasnā€™t feeling romantic but he couldā€™ve just hugged n n said youā€™re getting late for the rasam? A soft peck on the forehead n say something like if youā€™re late dadi will start next tamasha- jaldi ja - something like that wouldā€™ve raised the intensity and romance in the scene so much more than this rubbish they showedšŸ˜  Iā€™m livid!

Edited by checky88 - 4 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Why do I feel they really must have received a notice from the channel to buck up on the TRP, which is why they're throwing everything at the show and hoping something stickssmiley36

the show is no. 3 ..its trp Is only 0.1 below the no. 2 show..No I think dkp is going to suicide the show if he continues with the male lead degradation, the vamps glorification, the villains winning and heroine torture..Yeh hai chahatein was a top show..last year it was getting above 2 trps..then they got the lead couple divorced, the male lead married to the vamp who faked a pregnancy..when the heroine was really pregnant..and then the vamp stole the heroines baby and raised him with the hero..and the show went right down to below 1 trp.. So if dkp continues with this heroine abuse ..it will go that way. But he knows better..so hopefully heā€™s got something good planned for abhira
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: checky88

And thatā€™s itā€™s criminal to leave your house - come what may. Excuse me?! What rubbish are they dishing out? Iā€™ve sort of given up - I cannot take this anymore. Iā€™ll provable just read the written updates now -watching has become totally unbearable now.

The positive characters like chachisa and chorus gang have barely any scenes now -matlab negatively bhi koot koot ke bhar rahein hai har episode mein.

Thereā€™s absolutely no relief whatsoever .

And Iā€™m sorry but there was absolutely NOTHING steamy about the sheer scene the way Armaan behaved was very disappointing. I understand he wasnā€™t feeling romantic but he couldā€™ve just hugged n n said youā€™re getting late for the rasam? A soft peck on the forehead n maybe say if youā€™re late dadi will start next tamasha- jaldi ja - something like that wouldā€™ve raised the intensity and romance in the scene so much more than this rubbish they showedšŸ˜  Iā€™m livid!

vidya can be a villain and Ruhi can be a vampā€¦viewers donā€™t care..what hurts viewers and disappoints them is when the hero,treats the heroine badlyā€¦more especially when heā€™s a husband whoā€™s treating a loving devoted wife badly. Abhira has changed herself so much to fit In with his family..the poor girl is trying her best..but the man is so,wrapped up in his own lalaland that he canā€™t see beyond that. All his promises to her are looking false ā˜¹ļø
Edited by Indira1211 - 4 days ago