Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

ha ab Armaan ka yahi feel karna bacha haismiley5

Next week tak he will be feeling along the same lines dont worry smiley1

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Love how last week we were collectively sad about their wedding ( for varied reasons), and now are more or less wishing a separation. Kaisey shippers hai hum smiley37

Mein last week se bol rahi hoon shaadi nahi honi chahiyesmiley39

Ab behen just run girl 🙏……so badly want Ab to runway and then this tubelight will realize what he lost because of unwanted maa jaap….. then I want Ar to disown his family especially that atrocious V smiley7 and let his journey begin to track down his beloved wife…… bhavna behen give me this I will pray bhagwaan aapko sad bhudi de everyday 😆

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This show has given some bad messages to society. One of them is that if your mil is being treated shit or has some problem let it be. You try to sort it and give them strength, they will kick you out with that strength.

Edited by mrigu - 4 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rash_H

https://x.com/faverryyy/status/1840269826910015502?t=SITiHgAblPVhpAmtdaVutg&s=19

Phuphasa ka dil tootgaya aajsmiley38..... upar se ruhi bhi sunake gayismiley37

Kya din aagaye bechare kesmiley44

The caption says it alla man in a boy scout uniform is laughing and wearing a hat with a patch that says united states of america

all know I'm ready for Fufasa showdown with mamsasmiley42

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If they ruin my ship. Which they're probably gonna do. I will forever hate dkp!!! And will never watch their show.

Tho I'm not going to stick around for gen 5 and troll gen 5 actors and characters. But yes i will forever hate dkpsmiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Mein last week se bol rahi hoon shaadi nahi honi chahiyesmiley39

Main toh prenup track se breakup maang rahi hoon. Getting ready to marry the next day after that ruined mehendi was the worst decision ever, abhi bhuktey smiley39

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The caption says it alla man in a boy scout uniform is laughing and wearing a hat with a patch that says united states of america

all know I'm ready for Fufasa showdown with mamsasmiley42

am waiting for it.... Maa sa bas jaamai sa kahegi aur tanu ke pookie pigal jayenge phir armaan abhira ku ashirwaad de denge... smiley37
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ab behen just run girl 🙏……so badly want Ab to runway and then this tubelight will realize what he lost because of unwanted maa jaap….. then I want Ar to disown his family especially that atrocious V smiley7 and let his journey begin to track down his beloved wife…… bhavna behen give me this I will pray bhagwaan aapko sad bhudi de everyday 😆

kya hua that you want Ab to run, and you know she's not the type to do that

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Because she knows he will fall for it & will be hurt, dekha nahi how he kept kheer prepared by abhira aside watching maasa handfeeding his younger brother

And this request from rohit ruhi for baccha is her another trick to make armaan feel pity for himself. To show him, what he lost by marrying abhira

Guess AbhiRa will surely bring this point when she breaks down… she and Madhav had warned this clearly…,