Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Kitne talented cvs hain iss show ke:

Raasleela armaan abhira ka dikhaya, result positive rohit ruhi ka aayasmiley36

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aree yaar itna mat socho. I understand people are disappointed but I was excepting this after them being lovey dovey for 3 months. This was always on cards. So, I am not surprised.

Maine pehle bola tha itna complain mat Karo you guys will miss the bf-gf phase.smiley37smiley37

Sab thik hai but 30-32 saal ke adher umar ke aadmiyon ka Maaaaaaaasmiley11 jaap is too much to handle for ussmiley29

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I refuse to fully give up on this madness until the episodes play out.. Uske baad Armaan sa ko appropriately gaali de dungi smiley42 but as of today I'll give him the day!

aapki umeed pe umeed lagai mene and guess what 3 months leap with Ar being ignorant about Ab?😱…… comon bhuvna ek toh gaali banti hai😆
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/samridhiixlife/status/1840361744754991494

Put ur hands together for Ruhi Birla Poddarsmiley36smiley36smiley42smiley42

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Sab thik hai but 30-32 saal ke adher umar ke aadmiyon ka Maaaaaaaasmiley11 jaap is too much to handle for ussmiley29

Wohh chodo he was feeling bad when "maa " was handfeeding rohitsmiley36.

Yeh sab bacchon mein hota hain pata tha, 30-32 ke aadamiyon mein bhi aisa hota hain kya??? smiley36

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Ruhi was doing it daily to get over Arman, was the latter became flaccid whenever he saw Abhira as he unconsciously blamed her for his step mom disowning him. So it’s obvious Ruhi gonna conceive first.

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aree yaar itna mat socho. I understand people are disappointed but I was excepting this after them being lovey dovey for 3 months. This was always on cards. So, I am not surprised.

Maine pehle bola tha itna complain mat Karo you guys will miss the bf-gf phase.smiley37smiley37

I like the way u motivate us to pass this phasesmiley36.... Ab armaan ko ji bhar ke gaali dete hai phir.... Phir jab abhira waar karegi to uski wah wahi karenge *fighting*smiley36

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Wohh chodo he was feeling bad when "maa " was handfeeding rohitsmiley36.

Yeh sab bacchon mein hota hain pata tha, 30-32 ke aadamiyon mein bhi aisa hota hain kya??? smiley36

I have only one complain with Armaan. When his mother clearly told him to chose between her or Abhira toh kya soch kar Maaaaaaasmiley11 ko nahi chuna??? Jab woh kheer ki katori phek rahi thee toh ghodi pe baith kar naachte hue nikal para dulha bannesmiley5 And now after shaadi Maaaaaaaaaa chahiyesmiley9
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

But it's not a sudden change na! She also heard what Vidya said.. although I have an added issue here.. I think Armaan's reaction is coming across as OTT because they are showing Abhira's reaction to be far too subdued.. If you remember this is the same girl who was Soo affected by KP's baddua before she got into her car to leave PH. She wanted to make sure KP was on board cos she couldn't bear to live with her baddua.. Now her MAA has given a shraap and she isn't reacting as gravely as she did before.. Her saying she's also affected isn't coming across as effectively because they are deliberately under playing her reaction and over playing Armaan's.. but yes, he will bounce back for sure..

That's the same way they're not showing Ab dealing with the most sensitive issue of infertility/ I'm glad they're showing Armaan not romancing and dealing with Vidya, curse, and cutting relation with him. This doesn't make Ab issue less important, don't understand why dkp don't think the audience is capable to deal with both at the same time. New bride was cursed cause she's infertile, left at the door alone, husband is disown cause of her, pati ignoring her and want to keep all to himself, but they want us see bahu go to the kitchen and make kheer smiley7

Originally posted by: Gooddays

I like the way u motivate us to pass this phasesmiley36.... Ab armaan ko ji bhar ke gaali dete hai phir.... Phir jab abhira waar karegi to uski wah wahi karenge *fighting*smiley36

Tab sab bolenge she is badtameez.... smiley6