Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 9 hours ago

Finally finally finally

Match ho raha hai

Prizi thumbnail

India

Rohit having a chat with Akash Deep. Jurel running out with helmet and shin pads. Jaiswal comes in at short leg

Prizi thumbnail

India

Wow. The ball before Mushfiqur's dismissal pitched and deviated in 2cms, as per broadcast. The dismissal ball pitched exactly on the same spot and nipped in 6cm.! Bumrah magic

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

BAN 128/4 (43.3)

CRR: 2.94

Day 4: 1st Session

Akash Deep to Mominul, no run, appeal from Kohli and Rahul. Pant and Akash Deep don't even appeal. Short of length delivery and it does not bounce much, Mominul looks to pull and fails to connect

Prizi thumbnail

India

Ishaan Karki: "Liton reminds of S Marsh - perform their best when their backs are pushed to the wall. " Interesting... Never imagined this comparison

Prizi thumbnail

India

Sowmya : "A batter can never feel settled against Jasprit Bumrah. He keeps unleashing his variations that even a batter batting on 100 plus can't feel at ease against the best all format bowler in the world !!! Excellence in execution !!!"

Prizi thumbnail

India

Sajid: "Hypothetical question: If you were Nazmul Shanto, what would be your strategy, given almost 2.5 days got washed out? -- I would try to bat all the remaining sessions to give my side a moral boost for the t20 series. " For starters I would be happy to get some cricket after two washed out days. And I guess i would be happy to draw a Test in India...

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In retrospect, it would’ve been better if India batted first. That way, they could’ve tried to put up a big score faster and could’ve tried to force a result.

This match as it stands now, is a draw.

Do we get any points for a draw? Our next matches are with NZ and AUS. For all you know, we might be losing some crucial points which COULD impact our WTC qualifications

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Siraj to Mominul, FOUR, fifty for Mominul. This has been a solid knock from.

BAN 137/4 (45.4)

CRR: 3

Day 4: 1st Session

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Jadeja to Mominul, no run, 95.9kph, full ball on leg stump, Mominul defends without any trouble

Jadeja to Litton Das, no run, 93.9kph, full on middle, defended forward

Long-on and deep midwicket in place now for Mominal after the boundaries he scored in the previous over. Jadeja from round the wicket

BAN 148/4 (49)

CRR: 3.02

Drinks break