Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Not only Wahaj and Maya, they even made some pale like Hira look dusky smiley36

Hira looked better to me actually - I think she did smart makeup for this filter lol. Wahaj for sure is NOT this tan

IMG_7122.jpeg
IMG_7123.jpeg

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Smd episode 3 is trending at 38 in indiasmiley40smiley41

Abhi 26 ho gya yt India smiley17

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

yes we need mahaj pics smiley43 maya posted it today you think dream sequence is going to come today?

Maybe maybe not. As the teaser focused fully on sadaf's family. Can be a dream of bilal, we never know smiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

Hira looked better to me actually - I think she did smart makeup for this filter lol. Wahaj for sure is NOT this tan

IMG_7122.jpeg
IMG_7123.jpeg

It's neither of their natural skin colour

Love how the entire cast is promoting the show and their characters by sharing their respective bts and experiencesmiley27truly feels after a long time there's a show with such good ensemble starcast.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Btw it's funny how people wrote off sadaf as a flowerpot role but 3 episodes in, we can clearly decipher that she's anything but a flowerpot lol.

Infact Sadaf is the main character in the show.

The entire show revolves around her. Her equation with her family, her triangle with ammar and dania, her future love story with bilal and their love traingle with humsha. Her brother's illness and then wedding with ammar.

The entire plot is revolving around her character, so much that bilal's entire existence revolves around sadaf.

Maya, my girl, you have chosen the best character for your comeback. Sadaf's character is the meatiest among all the character's of the show.

in no way sadaf character is flower pot role. Who even thinks that? Even from bts all these months itโ€™s clear she has equation with everyone because she has family and her love angle . Maya is nailing it every scene whether her comic element with her mom or her strictly shutting off ammar. Just waiting for Bilal sadaf meeting up . Katappa bahubali ko kyun maara se zyada intezar bilal sadaf kar rahe hai smiley37

Hypno, is it trending in pak?

Ki sirf Indians dekh rahe hai showsmiley36

Edited by Rashi23 - 7 hours ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have newfound respect for Badar Mehmood now smiley36 Even his shows don't look so ugly

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Maybe maybe not. As the teaser focused fully on sadaf's family. Can be a dream of bilal, we never know smiley36

maya is posting the pics from the episode usually. So I thought this dream seq is going to come today ๐Ÿ˜
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Hypno, is it trending in pak?

Ki sirf Indians dekh rahe hai showsmiley36

live is not there to watch for us? Do we have to wait till the episode completes?