Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Is it me only who felt some tension when Bilal asked Humsha about the flight smiley36 May be cos of his flirtatious nature but Humsha was nervous throughout the whole scene.

To add to this I think it’s really dumb to show us good Bilal Humsha scenes while the only thing we have to go on when it comes to Sadaf is Bilal fixating on a pedestrian who can’t cross the road and being his manager’s daughter. We have gotten zero Bilal Sadaf scenes to make any sense of his fixation on her, which imo cheapens that fixation and makes it confusing.

Especially if Humsha is a positive character? This would be sabotaging the leads as it is. I get that it’s a one sided love story but still. The foundation for this fixation should be solid. We neither see Bilal actually interact with Sadaf and shockingly, neither do we see Mirza Sahab interact with his daughter - since he is the middle man. Was this complete divide really necessary?

My respect for Nooran has increased. Girl would have given us at least 10 moments between Sadaf and Bilal ab tak smiley36

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Omg Omggg are we getting bilal dream sequence of this dance today ?? smiley43smiley43smiley40 https://www.instagram.com/p/DBOjOhhi_fG/?igsh=MWxpbW91dDgwMWkxOQ==

Also, not to bring THAT discussion here (I’m really sorry if it offends some) but YES there is a problem with this filter. God knows I even dragged Kashif Nisar for what he did to Bilal and Sabeena in Mann Jogi. Achay khaasay pyaare log start looking melaa. Tbh when I met Wahaj I was shocked how much of a proper gora boy he is. People are crying how the Siraj lens is better but imo even that didn’t do justice. Even in Tere Bin, Wahaj appeared more tan than he actually is, despite him being gora like Yumna. In JBG, the gloomy filter made sense and I thought maybe it was intentional to make characters appear darker. Perhaps they added makeup as well. Fine, it was a period piece, it made sense.

But as much as I love how Haseeb’s frames and aesthetics are - I can tell he worked hard on them here - where is the bloody camera light on the actors? Wahaj went from tan to gloomy washed out, what is this. Maya is dusky but the brown palette makeup or whatever is browning it even more. The outdoors scenes are good though which makes me sure that some adjustments aren’t done in the indoor scenes. So much visible difference.

You know I make fun of how much makeup Danish and Imran Abbas put on, but pretty soon I’ll be begging Wahaj to do the same smiley36 Cameras and filters aren’t doing justice to his fresh complexion. Ab yahi kerna paray ga

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

To add to this I think it’s really dumb to show us good Bilal Humsha scenes while the only thing we have to go on when it comes to Sadaf is Bilal fixating on a pedestrian who can’t cross the road and being his manager’s daughter. We have gotten zero Bilal Sadaf scenes to make any sense of his fixation on her, which imo cheapens that fixation and makes it confusing.

Especially if Humsha is a positive character? This would be sabotaging the leads as it is. I get that it’s a one sided love story but still. The foundation for this fixation should be solid. We neither see Bilal actually interact with Sadaf and shockingly, neither do we see Mirza Sahab interact with his daughter - since he is the middle man. Was this complete divide really necessary?

My respect for Nooran has increased. Girl would have given us at least 10 moments between Sadaf and Bilal ab tak smiley36

KRQ can't write good romantic scenes . It's the characters that make it work. As for sabotaging the leads, Humsha will love Bilal while Sadaf will reject him so it's already set to be divisive. I don't think Humsha will be fully negative cos she could have easily seduced Bilal by now.

2RsFan thumbnail

Not only Wahaj and Maya, they even made some pale like Hira look dusky smiley36

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Omg Omggg are we getting bilal dream sequence of this dance today ?? smiley43smiley43smiley40 https://www.instagram.com/p/DBOjOhhi_fG/?igsh=MWxpbW91dDgwMWkxOQ==

So pretty🤍

Maya ek do photos apne wajju ke sath bhi daal detismiley18

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

KRQ can't write good romantic scenes . It's the characters that make it work. As for sabotaging the leads, Humsha will love Bilal while Sadaf will reject him so it's already set to be divisive. I don't think Humsha will be fully negative cos she could have easily seduced Bilal by now.

Might divide fans too if that’s the case. Perhaps that’s the intention in the writing. Always something missing in every pairing? Hence the title smiley36

Anyway shout out to Hira for looking so fine in those boss lady suits. She’s so fit and I’m recently even more impressed after finding out she has a 15 year old! 🤯 I think she joined industry after her kids right? Married super early in her late teens. Nice to see women entering industry after marriage/kids.

Btw it's funny how people wrote off sadaf as a flowerpot role but 3 episodes in, we can clearly decipher that she's anything but a flowerpot lol.

Infact Sadaf is the main character in the show.

The entire show revolves around her. Her equation with her family, her triangle with ammar and dania, her future love story with bilal and their love traingle with humsha. Her brother's illness and then wedding with ammar.

The entire plot is revolving around her character, so much that bilal's entire existence revolves around sadaf.

Maya, my girl, you have chosen the best character for your comeback. Sadaf's character is the meatiest among all the character's of the show.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

Might divide fans too if that’s the case. Perhaps that’s the intention in the writing. Always something missing in every pairing? Hence the title smiley36

KRQ doesn't care about fans and writes whatever he wants whether it's bad or good. That's his one good quality smiley36

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rashi23

So pretty🤍

Maya ek do photos apne wajju ke sath bhi daal detismiley18

yes we need mahaj pics smiley43 maya posted it today you think dream sequence is going to come today?