Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yeah they need to calm it down with the zeher.

I think the zeher part is over now. Ammar only used it to know the truth and is convinced that sadaf loves no one and he has still has a chance with her.

Next episode he has joined the office, dania is off to canada and sadaf is busy with family matters. So I don't think they'll now stretch the zeher thing.

Edited by Rashi23 - an hour ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Swati you wanna make thread 5?

Or should I or meandwho go ahead with it?

I am in process

Please I have put alot of work, if anyone else makes it

I will cry for 8 days smiley19

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

https://x.com/maaaah______/status/1846760698027589953?s=46 wahaj liked. He is active on twitter after long time. This scene is so dreamy romantic smiley43 him writing sadaf name in air. I can’t believe he is asking flight ticket to go back with strong attraction. Let’s see what stops him from going …

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

There’s a couple scenes either in the ost or teasers and it looks like Wahaj is in another house. It’s a modern house made mostly of glass I think. He’s wearing a camel coloured jacket and there’s another scene where he’s on the stairs with Hira. Wondering if that’s supposed to be Singapore. It isn’t part of the same house or hotel is it?

There’s a couple scenes either in the ost or teasers and it looks like Wahaj is in another house. It’s a modern house made mostly of glass I think. He’s wearing a camel coloured jacket and there’s another scene where he’s on the stairs with Hira. Wondering if that’s supposed to be Singapore. It isn’t part of the same house or hotel is it?

This thought came to my mind today morning as soon as I woke up lol.

I was about to post about it. Yeah you're right that house looks different, maybe it's his Singapore house. But I don't get it how humsha ended there with himsmiley26

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

May be he has another house

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

I am in process

Please I have put alot of work, if anyone else makes it

I will cry for 8 days smiley19

Aww. But will it be ready by today's episode?

We are at page 143 now.

Edited by Rashi23 - an hour ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

was that Singapore?sadaf was also there in that house with all that female staff of bilal around her at dining table scene. There was an airport scene of sadaf , zaviyar and their mom so looks like they go to Singapore. Don’t ask me why they go there smiley37 may be for zaviyar treatment.
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 40 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Aww. But will it be ready by today's episode?

We are at page 143 now.

I have opened it so you all can move there after finishing this one

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5362829