Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 hours ago

Also if Bilal does go to Singapore , will Wahaj be missing for some episodes ?

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

One thing I’m not understanding is that on one hand Bilal is sleeping around with women, even in this episode a girl was coming over to his house, and then later he’s playing the piano crying over sadaf? Why crying? Thinking about her makes sense but why is he in tears. More than love it makes you think maybe he’s drowning in self pity that he will never deserve a girl like her. You know? Did that make sense?

I see the piano scene as Bilal conflicted between Sadaf and his vices. To get Sadaf , he needs to let go of vices which he cant due to his past trauma.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Last but not the least bilal golf scene and piano scene were amazing smiley16

Yeah. Wahaj looked awesome

All those scene solidifies the fact that Bilal is depressed and he actually doesnt love himself. I want to know what is reason behind his self destructive mode ? He always pursue things which are bound to fail smiley19

Like he knows Sadaf wont be his but he still wants to be in pain and be in the background.

Edited by Mrinmoyi_me - 4 hours ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Also if Bilal does go to Singapore , will Wahaj be missing for some episodes ?

I hope not, I’ll cry!
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I hope not, I’ll cry!

Well with Zaviyar’s illness , the plot will heavily shift to the Mirza household now . That would be a convenient way to show him missing for a while.

unicornhugs thumbnail

I see the piano scene as Bilal conflicted between Sadaf and his vices. To get Sadaf , he needs to let go of vices which he cant due to his past trauma.

Yes this is what I think it is too. You can see that his actions are in conflict too. He’s infatuated/fascinated with Sadaf but he not only is still in casual relationships with other women but he proceeds to tell the father himself about them. One thing is for sure, he is very transparent. Even how he is unable (or didn’t bother trying) to hide his expression which showed his clear interest in Sadaf in front of Humsha. Bilal is in direct contrast to Ammar who openly lied to Sadaf’s dad to look good in front of him.

I’m also finding him struggling with his relationship with Mirza Saab too. He respects him and accepts what he is saying is right but for that reason, he also wants to distance himself from him. Mirza Saab is constantly reminding him of his wrongdoings. He can’t ignore him either because he respects him enough that his words get to him, but he doesn’t want to change his lifestyle either. I feel it’s all about his internal struggle.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Well with Zaviyar’s illness , the plot will heavily shift to the Mirza household now . That would be a convenient way to show him missing for a while.

I don’t know if they should make the guy that they used as the front man disappear for some episodes especially this early on.
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

https://youtu.be/LzMhVYeq5kQ?si=luafCXJ_orGqflL7

Speed of views is 2x last week, they really have to treat it like a Wahaj Ali drama

I'm sure it's gonna increase more once bilsad meet and their story starts. Hurry up kaddu uncle, blockbuster chahaiye toh jaldi inki kahani shuru karosmiley24

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Yeah. Wahaj looked awesome

All those scene solidifies the fact that Bilal is depressed and he actually doesnt love himself. I want to know what is reason behind his self destructive mode ? He always pursue things which are bound to fail smiley19

Like he knows Sadaf wont be his but he still wants to be in pain and be in the background.

wahaj liked this tweet so this is why he is crying in last scenehttps://x.com/whatssupitsmj/status/1846611385184407583?s=46 bilal is depressed in life it’s clear with his alcohol and casual flings which he uses to over come it. He is strongly attracted to sadaf in fact I would say the moment he saw her he must have wanted her as one more fling but he realised he can’t because of respect he has for Mirza Saab . He also looked annoyed by mirza saab because he is constantly reminding him of his drinking which is why I think he gave promotion to the other man so that man will be with him from next time bilal comes there . He respects him but also doesn’t want mirza saab near him because he reminds him of sadaf and also he always stops him drinking. At the same time he still couldn’t stop thinking about mirza saab words and sadaf even without them being there and feels he is less deserving for sadaf because of his lifestyle . Bilal also kind of understood by now when humsha told him to ask Mirza saab why sadaf didn’t join here especially after knowing sadaf wanted to apply . He doesn’t want to change his lifestyle for anyone right now but at the same time sadaf is affecting him now so is struggling with that.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I heard that they played a recap at the beginning when they aired this live on TV. Thankfully they didn’t include that part on YouTube but it ate away some of the time.

oh no minimum 40 mins episode is mandatory. Usama amar khan scene was supposed to be first scene of third episode but we got Bilal playing golf scene so I felt they are giving only some scenes in each episode