Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 hours ago

Ammar was so annoying and what’s that villain look of humsha in tomorrow promo? She should stay positive

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Zaviyar illness will be shown tomorrow only on h god . Shahvir is acting good.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Last but not the least bilal golf scene and piano scene were amazing smiley16

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Today’s episode was 36 mins only. Do they want to increase episode number like this?

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

Yar I was expecting them to look good but they looked GREAT smiley27 Their relationship is so professional but you felt some tension. The underlying shy admiration from her and the trust he has in her. The way he was opening asking her about Sadaf. Hira also conveyed the heartbreak really well. It was so obvious and she nailed it

Ya she is so expressive. As if the viewers felt Humsha's feelings even though she didn't say anything.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Today’s episode was 36 mins only. Do they want to increase episode number like this?

I heard that they played a recap at the beginning when they aired this live on TV. Thankfully they didn’t include that part on YouTube but it ate away some of the time.
unicornhugs thumbnail

From both promos, it sounds like Bilal is going to exert his power to get Sadaf hired. Yet he promises to not come face to face with her. I’m assuming his only motivation of hiring her is to get close to her so what is his strategy here 🤔

2RsFan thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

From both promos, it sounds like Bilal is going to exert his power to get Sadaf hired. Yet he promises to not come face to face with her. I’m assuming his only motivation of hiring her is to get close to her so what is his strategy here 🤔

Well he did ask Hamsha about her qualifications so it's not that he is hiring her just like that. Yes the attraction is here but I think he genuinely wants to show gratitude to Mirza.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Well he did ask Hamsha about her qualifications so it's not that he is hiring her just like that. Yes the attraction is here but I think he genuinely wants to show gratitude to Mirza.

Oh could be, didn’t think of it this way but Mirza doesn’t seem to want that.
2RsFan thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

I wonder if Sadaf's rejections will push Bilal towards Humsha ? Right now he is disinterested but will surely get close to her at some point.