Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I thought he is manipulative and opportunistic. what he did with the cv and the lie he told in his iv was telling. he says he wants to be next bilal abdullah. he keeps dania on a leash knowing how she feels about him and clearly has been mooching off her (and doesn't want to return the money by cutting contact).

Based on his cktr profile so far, I saw zehar as an emotional blackmail/manipulation tactic to get his way and not any serious intent on his part to actually eat zehar.

He is all that but poison thing was suggested and hammered into his head by Sadaf, in car when she didn't know who was the woman he loved, she asked him to take poison in case he is rejected

Of course, he doesn't want to die. He is happily eating food

He gets 90% screen space, I can enjoy the drama if I like him so I am Amar fan till I get the feeling that Bilal is lead

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The real story will start from next week

Tomorrow episode is going to be all family drama and Ammar's love saga

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Decent ep. Little slow tbh. I didn't realize that I would love Bilal & Namdar's scenes so much! Their scenes r my fav! Lovely equation d two have!

Wahaj is so good as Bilal, d scene where he blushes thinking about Sadaf after finding out her name from Humsha was such a nice scene & the last scene where he is playing piano and a tear rolls down his cheek! Uff! Beautiful

Hira looks pretty on screen. Didn't know she had such a good height.

Tbh Junior Kadwani is not bad. He looks innocent on screen & is decent so far. I like his and Sadaf's equation. Older sister & younger brother equation is something I personally find relatable.

I personally feel that the story needs to move at a faster pace. Gone are the days when viewers had the patience to wait for the story to unfold at it's own pace. Today, audience expects story movement.

All in all, so far, the highlight of the episodes for me has been Wahaj as Bilal & his scenes with Namdar.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

why was bilal abdullah crying when playing the piano?

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Extended promo. Humsha will play cupid for Sadaf and Ammar.

https://youtu.be/TntoQvc8B3A?si=sBidAGbnE6ffXHHf

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He seems to have some pain in his life. I suspect he drinks to mask that. I feel he’s also started analyzing his life a bit now that Mirza Saab has pointed out his flaws. He isn’t a happy person overall.
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Maybe because he is not able to control himself, he dropped the bottle while thinking about Namdar's words last time but today he kept drinking, he is an alcoholic. He would want to put an end to this addiction but it is not easy

Honestly I want to press delete on this whole Sadaf Ammar Dania annoying saga like I don’t care at ALL. Waste of screen space and repetitive lines. Zeher paid a visit in person. Then the whole shade thrown at Ammar, Sadaf throwing water at him - I’m sorry but this is not some guy threatening anyone, he’s a friend at least he can be invited in and had a talk with? What is with these extreme reactions? I liked Sadaf and her mom’s interactions last episode but they were insufferable today. And what is the point of her not being her actual mom. Is that even gonna come up later? The whole Dania eating Ammar’s jhoota khaana was also cringe. This girl is literally crying in front of this man and he has no idea why or doesn’t even bother asking. What is this friendship? So bogus. Like I said, waste of time.

Thankfully Bilal and Namdaar’s scenes were like a breath of fresh air. I loved how Wahaj looked. The white golf polo shirt is the tour one from Dallas smiley36 Good to see it make an appearance lol. I loved the Bilal and Humsha scene. There was definitely chemistry between the two and I love that she praised Sadaf despite figuring out that maybe he has a crush on her. Hira was so good with conveying the heartbreak subtly but I’m glad she both conveyed Sadaf’s talent and also the fact that she respectfully told Bilal that he should talk to Namdaar sahab about why she can’t apply. I felt it was appropriate and well handled. She didn’t offend him. Looking forward to more scenes of these two.

I do wish Hira and Maya (being quite tall) would drop the heels because Wahaj isn’t the tallest. I’m a sucker for height difference. Shorter actors look best with him. Hira did look quite good. The hair, the bracelet, the outfit. Bang on. She and Wahaj are definitely serving in terms of outfits.

Coming to the problematic aspect other than the friends trio I cannot get behind, I am not a fan of the “aisi waisi” larki line and also in the promo the whole “girls can’t handle emotional problems” like what the heck is that? Directors need to now cut these lines out that Khalil ur Rehman keeps writing. The aisi waisi larki line especially in contrast to perfect larki line is just weird. You’re basically categorizing girls 🤢

One thing I’m not understanding is that on one hand Bilal is sleeping around with women, even in this episode a girl was coming over to his house, and then later he’s playing the piano crying over sadaf? Why crying? Thinking about her makes sense but why is he in tears. More than love it makes you think maybe he’s drowning in self pity that he will never deserve a girl like her. You know? Did that make sense?

From the promo I think once Bilal finds out Zaviyar is sick he might stay and try to help Namdaar sahab. He’s obviously not leaving right? I also think the longer we wait for the leads to meet, it’s actually not good. By now we should have at least had one scene. It’s a slow burn fine, but I’m being forced to watch a really annoying group of friends I can’t invest in. And this Ammar is definitely shady. I can’t with the eating Zeher one second and next second being a presumptuous, happy go lucky food gobbler the next. Yeh kya hai

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think I’m the only one who felt the pace was quicker than the last episode. I was also prepared from the promo. I knew they wouldn’t meet just yet.

I really enjoyed Wahaj in this episode. As always I loved his scenes with Sadaf’s dad and liked his brief interaction with Humsha.