Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 17 hours ago

I think that Humsha was confused about Bilal's sudden inquiry about Sadaf that's why when he questioned if she was good enough. She thought that he was a womanizer so he is interested in her looks.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: pickachu

I think that Humsha was confused about Bilal's sudden inquiry about Sadaf that's why when he questioned if she was good enough. She thought that he was a womanizer so he is interested in her looks.

That's what we are saying. She is aware of the reason Namdar keeps Sadaf away from Bilal, then why would you help a womanizer in his quest for women?

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Okay

I definitely like Amar smiley19 there's something about people eating alone which makes my heart melt

I hope he stays safe 💔

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

That's what we are saying. She is aware of the reason Namdar keeps Sadaf away from Bilal, then why would you help a womanizer in his quest for women?

I think that she has a confidence that Namdar won't let Bilal near Sadaf and Bilal will lose his interest as he is a womanizer so he will start to pursue another girl after getting rejection.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Okay

I definitely like Amar smiley19 there's something about people eating alone which makes my heart melt

I hope he stays safe 💔

Zeher bhi kha le kaash zara sa... Kam se kam story toh aage badhegi

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: pickachu

I think that she has a confidence that Namdar won't let Bilal near Sadaf and Bilal will lose his interest as he is a womanizer so he will start to pursue another girl after getting rejection.

There wasn't enough material to suggest this, there was jealousy and her misunderstanding regarding Bilal's interest in Sadaf

Next few episodes will clear things up, she has scenes with lead actor of the drama tomorrow

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amar is a happy nice guy but he is kaan ka kacha, Sadaf kept mentioning poison so he came with poison, next episode Humsha is egging him on

I don't know I like Him and feel bad for him, poor guy is so happy with food but these women are messing up his life

He had 4 happy scenes while eating and cooking

I thought he is manipulative and opportunistic. what he did with the cv and the lie he told in his iv was telling. he says he wants to be next bilal abdullah. he keeps dania on a leash knowing how she feels about him and clearly has been mooching off her (and doesn't want to return the money by cutting contact).

Based on his cktr profile so far, I saw zehar as an emotional blackmail/manipulation tactic to get his way and not any serious intent on his part to actually eat zehar.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: bips

smiley38

No.

I want him to be happy

1000008958.jpg

Edited by WhimsicalMind - 17 hours ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bips

tell me about it. they need to work on pace and what plotlines to emphasize. 3 episodes in and the two main leads haven't met yet. the e4 promo also looks like they won't meet tomorrow either. aajkal ke zamane mai no one wants to hang around for weeks for the A plot to start (this is not an IP like Deewangi or a brand like Daniba). BA was an afterthought almost in this episode. They need to move things along and have the main leads interact and give more of BA's backstory. Many people are watching coz of Wahaj and the love story we are promised. Yeh kya side ke love triangle pe pura focus kya hua hai.

Edited by hypnotoad - 17 hours ago
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ammar is so irritating. I wonder why this poison talk is highlighted so much. No need for this.

And looks like Mirza saab will die after learning of zaviyar's illness . And Bilal will stay back after hearing of his demise or come back if he already gone.

Then Sadaf will join the office to support her family. And real quadrilateral will start- Humsha~ Bilal ~Sadaf~ Ammar