Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

it seems unlikely nm will give his daughter's hand in marriage to bilal Abdullah until he goes through a complete character transformation which if they want to show realistically will have to take up a majority of the show's timeline or it could be ptv's favorite wedding track of marriage of convenience plot...

I think Sadaf and Bilal will marry only after Namdar's death. It definitely won't be a love marriage and most probably Sadaf will fall for Bilal after marriage....in fact they might marry after a small leap. At least this is what I am assuming.

I personally do not want Amaar and Sadaf to marry, I am hoping their wedding will get canceled or post leap they would have already separated.

Hoping for the focus to shift to Sadaf and Bilal soon.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

I think Sadaf and Bilal will marry only after Namdar's death. It definitely won't be a love marriage and most probably Sadaf will fall for Bilal after marriage....in fact they might marry after a small leap. At least this is what I am assuming.

I personally do not want Amaar and Sadaf to marry, I am hoping their wedding will get canceled or post leap they would have already separated.

Yeah, it seems most likely marriage will happen after nm's death and from the teaser, it will be a marriage of convenience.

I would also prefer a no double wedding scene but as long as it's not two wives scenario, I am ok with that...

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Yeah, it seems most likely marriage will happen after nm's death and from the teaser, it will be a marriage of convenience.

I would also prefer a no double wedding scene but as long as it's not two wives scenario, I am ok with that...

Yes, please no two wives or marital r*** please.

If that marriage actually happens then Bilal's own insecurities might cause some rift later in their life. As far as I realised his mom might have left his dad for another man.

But I am ok with that. I just want them to married.smiley36

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Because he doesn’t even realize how offensive it is 😂 Who does he have in his life that actually cares about him and looks out for him? He probably doesn’t think it’s a big deal. His girlfriends still find him attractive. I’m sure they’re getting expensive gifts from him so why would they complain. Mirza Saab is the only one to point out how offensive it is which kind of stung Bilal and now he can’t stop thinking about his words.

This is an interesting POV. Thanks.

Now I can realise his confusion when Mirza rebuked him for drinking that day. I thought he was getting senti for no reason.smiley36

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Yes, please no two wives or marital r*** please.

If that marriage actually happens then Bilal's own insecurities might cause some rift later in their life. As far as I realised his mom might have left his dad for another man.

But I am ok with that. I just want them to married.smiley36

The rift might happen if Bilal feels that Sadaf still loves Amaar or that she doesn't want to be him....since Bilal's love would be selfless, he would be willing to set Sadaf free.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amaar and Sadaf aren’t separated post leap. There are BTS of both celebrating Zaviyar’s birthday post leap. Not sure they are married or just engaged.

2RsFan thumbnail

The rift might happen if Bilal feels that Sadaf still loves Amaar or that she doesn't want to be him....since Bilal's love would be selfless, he would be willing to set Sadaf free.

It might be two ways too. Sadaf might be suspicious of his closeness with Humsha who would take Namdaar’s place after his death.

Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: mayu1982

Watched two episodes now in one go...

Honest POV - very disappointed.

1. MA's performance has been extremely poor so far. It's a miracle that she made it through the industry with this type of acting smiley39
  2. ML is a playboy and alcoholic and more over give tharki vibes.smiley24 Even he needs to tone down his OTT acting for drunken person.
  3. Dialogues - let's not go into that lane.

Now I need two pegs to digest this.

I feel that PTV is slowly becoming ITV.

PTV is in need of good writers asap.

It's impossible for me, a neutral person, to comprehend this drama.

One has to be a die-hard fan of actors to find anything appealing.smiley18

The writing is old fashioned but that’s what you sign up for when you know it’s a Khalil ur Rehman script. But yes, I get you. It’s not for everyone.

I personally like Wahaj as Bilal Abdullah. Watching for him.

Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

But sleeping with smokey eyes could have been avoided. Just saying.

Minimal makeup with this filter would have been the better choice. Maya usually prefers darker makeup palette like browns but the filter is enhancing it even more.

2RsFan thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

They praised Wahaj too. Like I said trps don’t matter as long as Wahaj gets back his credibility as an actor

https://youtu.be/NVjwfsGwdt4?si=y3tHTBK3yLF7AF4L

Edited by 2RsFan - 14 hours ago