Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: mayu1982

Watched two episodes now in one go...

Honest POV - very disappointed.

1. MA's performance has been extremely poor so far. It's a miracle that she made it through the industry with this type of acting smiley39
  2. ML is a playboy and alcoholic and more over give tharki vibes.smiley24 Even he needs to tone down his OTT acting for drunken person.
  3. Dialogues - let's not go into that lane.

Now I need two pegs to digest this.

Hats off to the people for liking this kind of content.

I feel that PTV is slowly becoming ITV.

PTV is in need of good writers asap.

It's impossible for me, a neutral person, to comprehend this drama.

One has to be a die-hard fan of actors to find anything appealing.smiley18

Appreciate that you have a different opinion but a little presumptuous to conclude that only a die-hard fan of the actors would find anything appealing. A few of my cousins started watching this and like it so far. They aren’t die-hard fans…don’t even think they are casual fans. I think it’s personal taste and it’s different for everyone and that’s okay.

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Appreciate that you have a different opinion but a little presumptuous to conclude that only a die-hard fan of the actors would find anything appealing. A few of my cousins started watching this and like it so far. They aren’t die-hard fans…don’t even think they are casual fans. I think it’s personal taste and it’s different for everyone and that’s okay.

Yeah exactly it's just been 2 episodes and the leads haven't even met. Mein also started slow with leads story running in parallel and then they finally getting married. Same with kmkt.

Here too it'll take a while to set the base, already in next epi promo we see that bilal has offered the job to sadaf so from epi 4 I believe we'll get to see their first interaction. Also this isn't a cousin love story that we'll get to leads scenes from first episode itself like mpht and tb.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Dead? Buddha will die kya? I thought he will be the amrish puri here smiley36

There are shots from the ost video of sadaf and her bro crying in white

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

I am binging a spanish show on prime called the bording school las cumbres. Then fast forward watching iqtidar. That's all.

Oh I finished that new Show on netflix nobody wants it but it was not that amazing like the reviews. Also watching Dunyapur for Kushal and Ali Raza( My new fav after Noorjahan). Tried Iqtidar for Ali but it was too OTT for me smiley36
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

There are shots from the ost video of sadaf and her bro crying in white

Oh haven't watched all the teasers yet.
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Oh haven't watched all the teasers yet.

To make the female lead bebas and lachar the father needs to die smiley37

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yeah exactly it's just been 2 episodes and the leads haven't even met. Mein also started slow with leads story running in parallel and then they finally getting married. Same with kmkt.

Here too it'll take a while to set the base, already in next epi promo we see that bilal has offered the job to sadaf so from epi 4 I believe we'll get to see their first interaction. Also this isn't a cousin love story that we'll get to leads scenes from first episode itself like mpht and tb.

I hope we get their first meet sometime this week...smiley42

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 hours ago

I watched the first episode again and it suddenly seemed like bilal and sadaf will get married and then there will be separation for whatever reason. That dinner scene where he stops sadaf from saying something is definitely post wedding. Like a married couple have gone for dinner. It’s not looking like a date dinner. Also first time he saw sadaf, he didn’t take that sip of wine. He was intoxicated enough by that beauty.

Ab dekhna hain naamdar mirza saheb kya karte hain? Will he take a soft stand because of his longtime association with Abdullah family or he will go totally against the drunkard womaniser.

Screenshot_20241014-193740_Instagram.jpg

A w w w so cute smiley42

Bilsad

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

it seems unlikely nm will give his daughter's hand in marriage to bilal Abdullah until he goes through a complete character transformation which if they want to show realistically will have to take up a majority of the show's timeline or it could be ptv's favorite wedding track of marriage of convenience plot...